Tabletennis11

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hi,

I am sorry but will have a quick disagreement this morning.

So I went online with the intentions of purchasing two new rubbers and like always go for Xiom series and to my surprise they had the Omega V series marked down for 27Euro at the time so got in red Pro version and one in black Tour version so went to check out.......to my suprise the went up to 32Euro each and immediately I was fuming as I am aware that Tabletenniss11 post quite often I would like them to comment on this anomoly, so any comment why TT11????????

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
sounds like Tax
maybe check if the below tax value is 27 euro

The prices are advertised with or without tax - either way, it states that.

TT11 isn't a dirty company, so I doubt there is anything funny on they side

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Thanks for all the comments guys, I have realised this after I went to check again and have placed the order, I know they are not dodgy as I get all my equipment from them....

Tony, now that I have your attention could you provide some play differences between Sigma Pro 2 and Omega V tour and Pro.
I am a converted Sigma Junkie and believe it to be the best rubber on the market.

Dan any chance you could perhaps do a review if TT11 would be so kind to consider providing some equipment??????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
We are very sorry about this confusion with 20% of VAT. We will soon fix that our page will show clearly which prices are applied. Today it is cofusing indeed. We appologize.

Hi,

I am sorry but will have a quick disagreement this morning.

So I went online with the intentions of purchasing two new rubbers and like always go for Xiom series and to my surprise they had the Omega V series marked down for 27Euro at the time so got in red Pro version and one in black Tour version so went to check out.......to my suprise the went up to 32Euro each and immediately I was fuming as I am aware that Tabletenniss11 post quite often I would like them to comment on this anomoly, so any comment why TT11????????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
last day when i entered to your web site, tibhar 5q vip was on discount and it was night when i saw it and there were 160 hours more until discount finishes so i thought i would buy it the other day but when i woke up the dicount didnt exist any more? why did that happen? please put it back on to dicount

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
last day when i entered to your web site, tibhar 5q vip was on discount and it was night when i saw it and there were 160 hours more until discount finishes so i thought i would buy it the other day but when i woke up the dicount didnt exist any more? why did that happen? please put it back on to dicount

This is what you call, you snooze you loose.
You should of bought it when you had the chance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
i think you didnt understand what i said. there were 160 hours. and when i woke up it was gone it was not just one time thing.

Nope, I understood what you said.

From a consumer point of view, I understand that specials are also while stock lasts, and also possibly on special by mistake too (many online store had made mistakes before).
The specials comes and goes, waiting (snoozing) isn't a good idea

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Nope, I understood what you said.

From a consumer point of view, I understand that specials are also while stock lasts, and also possibly on special by mistake too (many online store had made mistakes before).
The specials comes and goes, waiting (snoozing) isn't a good idea
i also think like that they put it by mistake but if they did they shouldnt have removed it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
i also think like that they put it by mistake but if they did they shouldnt have removed it

Why shouldn't they?
If any one got lucky, then good for them, but I don't think its TT11 responsiblity if you were too slow to pick up the mistake (if it was a mistake)
Also, they can end any special early if they want too - its the same every where.

I still remember one US based online store made a huge mistake and tons of people bought those rubbers.
That website ended up cancelling all the transation and refunding all those customers.
I guess that is where E&OE comes in.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Why shouldn't they?
If any one got lucky, then good for them, but I don't think its TT11 responsiblity if you were too slow to pick up the mistake (if it was a mistake)
Also, they can end any special early if they want too - its the same every where.

I still remember one US based online store made a huge mistake and tons of people bought those rubbers.
That website ended up cancelling all the transation and refunding all those customers.
I guess that is where E&OE comes in.

they can do that ofcourse but it is not a good thing to do if you are one of the best selling tt store. and if they were going to do that (removing part) they should of said something like,we put this to discount by mistake or etc... but what they did was just removing discount like nothing happened and this is dissappointing. i hope i could tell you what i meant with my half english :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
they can do that ofcourse but it is not a good thing to do if you are one of the best selling tt store. and if they were going to do that (removing part) they should of said something like,we put this to discount by mistake or etc... but what they did was just removing discount like nothing happened and this is dissappointing. i hope i could tell you what i meant with my half english :)

I fully understand what you are saying (don't worry, your English is good :) )
Yes, I know it is not a nice feeling, but these things will happen - many reason why special is no longer there.
So next time, rather buy ASAP and don't wait - anything can happen to the special
Special is nothing until you had paid for it :)