Tacky rubbers recommendations

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
JUST A REMINDER TO THE WESTERNERS.

Tacky topsheet 729 was initially designed to give Chinese champions better chance against the Swerige speedsters. Only those hefty ahletes could benefit with the china tacky products to the full. Tacky utterly disagree with the unskilled folks, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Tacky topsheet 729 was initially designed to give Chinese champions better chance against the Swerige speedsters. Only those hefty ahletes could benefit with the china tacky products to the fool. Tacky utterly disagree with the unskilled folks, sorry.
The red part is wrong. Benefit is too broad, even placebo can be beneficial in certain situations. Also, same applies to “disagree”.

And objectively speaking, tacky rubber generates more spin, and more spin can be beneficial to players of all skill levels.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023

Tacky topsheet 729 was initially designed to give Chinese champions better chance against the Swerige speedsters. Only those hefty ahletes could benefit with the china tacky products to the fool. Tacky utterly disagree with the unskilled folks, sorry.
The sticky topsheet was developed because the Chinese were technologically unable to achieve the same surface frizziness from hard rubber as quality Japanese rubbers. They came up with a simple solution - when vulcanizing the mold, cool the surface so that the rubber surface remains wet and sticky. It's cheap and cheerful. Therefore, Chinese athletes were forced to develop athleticism in order to play hard and sticky galoshes.😁 Now we understand how many advantages sticky and at the same time fast rubbers bring, then now we have a Dignics.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Igor was refering that hard hits must by done in order to get maximum spin, if you aren't able to do it better stick with ESN & Jap rubbers.
Wrong as well, friction is a property of the material, and in TT more friction means spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
As I can see, you are just imagining things 😏

Do a normal pure backspin serve, which can generate more spin, tacky rubber or non-tacky rubber?
Of course tacky rubber, but to generate more spin do you need hard sponge and to get maximum spin of hard sponge do you need strong hits, now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Of course tacky rubber, but to generate more spin do you need hard sponge and to get maximum spin of hard sponge do you need strong hits, now?
Lol you still don’t get it? Do you swing hard and hit the ball on backspin serves? No you don’t. And like you said tacky rubber will create a spinier serve. So why are you still contradicting yourself?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Lol you still don’t get it? Do you swing hard and hit the ball on backspin serves? No you don’t. And like you said tacky rubber will create a spinier serve. So why are you still contradicting yourself?
You still don't know how sponge hardness have relation with spin, isn't only the topsheet, I'm not contradicting nothing, you haven't any idea about how to use different sponge hardness to get maximum spin because surely you never played with hard sponge Chinese rubbers.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
You still don't know how sponge hardness have relation with spin, isn't only the topsheet, I'm not contradicting nothing, you haven't any idea about how to use different sponge hardness to get maximum spin because surely you never played with hard sponge Chinese rubbers.....
Yep, "not contradiction nothing", which is a double negation, so you're contradiction something. :p

Also, you're the one who has no idea what you're talking about, I'm talking purely about the backspin serve scenario, which the player doesn't hit the ball at all, or very slightly, which means most of the force that compress the sponge is due to the ball falling, i.e. gravity, which will be the same no matter what. And because the player isn't actively hitting the ball, the compression on a hard sponge can be omitted vs. compression on a soft sponge, but still tacky rubber can generating more spin on this serve, that means a tacky rubber can still be beneficial to players since we've established that "more spin can be beneficial to players at all levels".

And, you sure don't know what Victas TD is, that is one of the hardest tacky Chinese rubbers out there right now, at 57.5 degrees. Also, I used to use DHS H3, and Friendship Battle II.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Yep, "not contradiction nothing", which is a double negation, so you're contradiction something. :p

Also, you're the one who has no idea what you're talking about, I'm talking purely about the backspin serve scenario, which the player doesn't hit the ball at all, or very slightly, which means most of the force that compress the sponge is due to the ball falling, i.e. gravity, which will be the same no matter what. And because the player isn't actively hitting the ball, the compression on a hard sponge can be omitted vs. compression on a soft sponge, but still tacky rubber can generating more spin on this serve, that means a tacky rubber can still be beneficial to players since we've established that "more spin can be beneficial to players at all levels".

And, you sure don't know what Victas TD is, that is one of the hardest tacky Chinese rubbers out there right now, at 57.5 degrees. Also, I used to use DHS H3, and Friendship Battle II.
Using and offensive & prepotent language don't give you the reason:mad: If you think that you know all you are very confused, you must be more humble....

BTW it's the 1st time you said for serves (fortunately something is changing in your mind), I and the OPT I guess both speaking to looping.....also FYK in serves if you hit hard you get more spin: back or top....

N.B- Hit hard does'nt implies a long motion, you have to hit hard with a compact motion.

Last edited: