TAKING ON JUNIOR INTERNATIONALS! | TTD TEAM | TTDSL S3 | Ep 3

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
The TTD TEAM are back for the third round of TTDSL season 2!

In this episode we take on One Direction (1D). 1D field a team of youngsters with some serious strength in depth! Silent Assassin has gone undercover to take on the TTD Team yet again! Tune into this one for absolute table tennis madness! Big shout out to our partners Betterplay.ai.

Their technology allows you to have your matches highlighted automatically! It's impressive stuff, be sure to check them out here: https://betterplay.ai/

Enjoying TTDSL Season 2? Let us know in the comments.

Enjoy the video!

RGo

This user has no status.

RGo

This user has no status.
May 2023
Great episode and great matches! Tough loss though. Question for you guys: Will you upload the matches of the other teams? As I would love to see what and how the other players and teams are doing.

Reactions: ttarc
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Pocket Rocket has enough energy to provide a couple of days worth of power for a medium sized town. Wow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I actually enjoy that the TTD team is facing very difficult opponents this season. It's a lot better to root for them as the underdogs. Would rather see them start from the bottom and work their way up this high level environment.
Agree.

But with them down 0-3, it is tough to overcome that deficit.

I also noticed that the beast is not playing. I think the beast is at least their second best player after the Frog.

In the video, the pre-game meeting seemed to be taped on a separate day from the actual match. Beast is not in the "pre-game" meeting but magically showed up on the sideline during the match.

I have a strong feeling, like all content creators, the matches were probably shot in one single day and then bits and pieces were released over time.

But it is what it is. I enjoy the videos. I hope to see the beast soon. He has sat out the first three team matches already.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Great videos so far!
Like what others have said, I’ve enjoyed it much more this season than season 1 where TTD stayed at the top for the whole season.
It does seem at the end of episode 3 that they have given up the hope of getting to the top of ladder and instead going to introduce the chairman in the lineup which is great for the series but not for ladder. This is reasonable as they won’t be able to come back to first or second place with -3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Great videos so far!
Like what others have said, I’ve enjoyed it much more this season than season 1 where TTD stayed at the top for the whole season.
It does seem at the end of episode 3 that they have given up the hope of getting to the top of ladder and instead going to introduce the chairman in the lineup which is great for the series but not for ladder. This is reasonable as they won’t be able to come back to first or second place with -3.
Depends on the opponent though. To be honest, the rankings have held up fairly well, it is the dramatic presentation that can be misleading sometimes. Pocket Rocket has also played out of his mind and made the matches closer than they might have been.

It's great to see drama but I care more about table tennis. And it is unclear what rules or circumstances prevent Beast from playing when he is clearly one of the better players on the team.

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
It looks as though as Beast is injured; see Ep.2 on 1:34

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-13 143120.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 143120.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 78