Tenergy 99 !!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I found this link:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56373&PID=689287

It is from Alex Table Tennis MyTableTennis.net forum.

The thread makes it sound like it started as a joke. It was the only other page I could find with information presenting the words "Tenergy 99" on it. And, that graphic for Tenergy 99 is there, which makes it seem even more like it might have started as a joke. And I do believe that someone from that forum made the graphic for Tenergy 99. And the person who started the thread titled the thread "TENERGY 99", and asks what will be next from Butterfly and presents a JOKE hypothesis that Tenergy 99 will be a rubber for senior citizens. Here is a quote from the original post of the thread:

"Does anyone have the inside scoop to Butterfy's R&D? Ahhh I can see it now......Tenergy 99, designed for senior play, block, placement, control."

But I don't know what T!Christian's inside info is. Did he simply misunderstand this thread or does he have real inside info.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012

"Does anyone have the inside scoop to Butterfy's R&D? Ahhh I can see it now......Tenergy 99, designed for senior play, block, placement, control."

Oww, so it's true it's just a joke. Tenergy 99, designed for senior play, block, placement, control and then there will be Tenergy 101, designed for beginner player, easy to return, multi ball oriented play, durable and long lasting rubber.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oww, so it's true it's just a joke. Tenergy 99, designed for senior play, block, placement, control and then there will be Tenergy 101, designed for beginner player, easy to return, multi ball oriented play, durable and long lasting rubber.

It looks like it might be. But T!Christian also says this:

, my uploaded picturedoesnt work i will upload the real one this night when iam online!
i also got secure information of how the tenerg 99 will be!

So I am not sure what T!Christian's secure information might be. Perhaps he does have "secure information" from good sources. Or perhaps he misunderstood the joke from the thread on mytabletennis.net.