The LONGEST Table Tennis Rally Ever! (World Record)

Dan

says TTD Forum Meet Up was a blast!

Dan

says TTD Forum Meet Up was a blast!
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Administrator
Aug 2010
7,138
5,286
17,597
Read 76 reviews
Hey everyone! For those who didn't want to watch the 13 hour version... totally understand haha.. Here's a 6 minute version which also includes the exact number of shots! :)

 
Last edited:

Dan

says TTD Forum Meet Up was a blast!

Dan

says TTD Forum Meet Up was a blast!
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Administrator
Aug 2010
7,138
5,286
17,597
Read 76 reviews
That's a great record. Didn't you want to go to the bathroom?

I honestly think the mental concentration needed makes your body forget everything else. We both didn't need to go, even once we had finished the record, I didn't go until later that evening haha

@Dan if I donated 5p for every toilet question, how much would that be?

Hahaha so I think you would need to donate around £20 😁
 
This user has no status.
I honestly think the mental concentration needed makes your body forget everything else. We both didn't need to go, even once we had finished the record, I didn't go until later that evening haha



Hahaha so I think you would need to donate around £20 😁
Done.
Here is the link back to your original post that contains a link to the donation page in the first entry. I hope you pick up a few more donations for such an important cause.


Cheers, LLS
 
Top