The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

To my knowledge nothing indicates he switched, so it should still be Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition.

I've seen him switch amongst FPBE, CCA Unlimited and an unknown blade. At the AO he was playing with a yellow blade looking very much like CCA Unlimited

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
At the AO he was playing with a yellow blade looking very much like CCA Unlimited

Possible, he tried that one before. Tibhar jumped at the opportunity and introduced the very similar VS Unlimited, only for Vladi to switch back to FPBE shortly after ...

Maybe under some conditions he prefers carbon and had only a CCA at hand, as opposed to a VS Unlimited ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
When u see the pimples on those Evolution MX-P or S rubbers like this , you know they are HEAVILY boosted !
What a bunch of crap are the racket control rules , hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, funnily it seems to be totally ok if the factory boosts the rubber but not so ok when a player himself boosts! And also quite a difficult task to distinguish one from the other.
Hypocrisy at its best!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
When u see the pimples on those Evolution MX-P or S rubbers like this , you know they are HEAVILY boosted !
What a bunch of crap are the racket control rules , hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the problems are not the racket control rules. the problem is that the rules can not be executed because most boosters can`t be detected by current rechnical equipment. and judging by appearence is not the way it ever should be, anywhere. it needs to be meassured by technical devices.
atm it can`t. so the rules first percieved by anyone as useless because why make rules you can`t execute?
maybe for the same reason the death penalty exists, to show the people what behavior is considered as ``wrong`` and if you do not follow common morality you have to expect punishment.
most players might boosting because of the same reason cyclists are doping. maybe they have the feeling of not beeingg able to be competive if they don`t. anyway, just my considerations. i don`t wanna start a boosting right/wrong discussion here.

peace out

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
There was def some red graphic on the handle at the Australian Open which the PFE does not have. So it's either a wrap of some sort or a different blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Samsonov have been testing equipment lately.

Here is what he used in Budapest. It is the new Tibhar Kinectic Speed with ZC Hybrid fibers.
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0983.jpg

Afterwards he changed his blade in the ETTC to this. It isn't the new Cedric Nuytinck signature blade with ZC Hybrid fibers.
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0984.jpg

Lastest in the Australian Open it seems like he switched back to CCA Unlimited with the grey and yellow colors on the handle.

34915452084_db12d138ea_o.jpg
35607417482_7bd6dc60d5_o.jpg

Pictures are courtesy of mytischtennis.de, Flickr and contra.de

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
Samsonov have been testing equipment lately.

Here is what he used in Budapest. It is the new Tibhar Kinectic Speed with ZC Hybrid fibers.

Afterwards he changed his blade in the ETTC to this. It isn't the new Cedric Nuytinck signature blade with ZC Hybrid fibers.

Lastest in the Australian Open it seems like he switched back to CCA Unlimited with the grey and yellow colors on the handle.

Pictures are courtesy of mytischtennis.de, Flickr and contra.de

wow! Great post man. Thank you!

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Actually it can be a absolutely new blade.
I meat one pro which is getting new blade named after him and he showed me his blade where he has different handles (from other models ) on different woods ....and he tells me the handle design will be the last one to be finished after he chose the best composition of blade which fits him the best ... So maybe this is also the same case for Samsonov.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Reactions: JST and Jirrex
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews