This is a video will satisfy all your curiosity about SANWEI production

This user has no status.

Hi everyone, how are you?🙌

When we chat with every TT lover here, we often see questions about our production process.
So we think it's time for everyone to intuitively see our production process.😎

Then, we went to our factory to film the entire process of our blade production.
Hope we present these processes in a high-definition high frame-rate video that will make you relaxed and comfortable.
🥰

BTY, we also make some production videos on the first-person view by GoPro.
You could watch them on our social media👇

🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷X 💠Website 🔺YouTube

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I have several Sanwei blades, and they are really great. I really love their blades.

I want to love their rubbers, but actually I can't. The target variants are tacky and grippy and seem like really good quality, so I really want to like them.

But they have a hideous throw angle. Why can't Sanwei just make a hard tacky rubber with a normal throw angle?

Reactions: ttarc
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Thanks for the little video Andrea. I hope you are keeping well.

btw. You never answered my question about the T5000 blade.
I asked if it is sold as both "inner- " and "outer Carbon".

I am asking because I bought an outer carbon but got delivered an inner carbon.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I have several Sanwei blades, and they are really great. I really love their blades.

I want to love their rubbers, but actually I can't. The target variants are tacky and grippy and seem like really good quality, so I really want to like them.

But they have a hideous throw angle. Why can't Sanwei just make a hard tacky rubber with a normal throw angle?
Hi bro,

How are you?

There are many types of sticky rubbers, maybe you can find the best one for you.

What about sanwei Gear Hyper X.png?

Reactions: DiegOX
This user has no status.
Thanks for the little video Andrea. I hope you are keeping well.

btw. You never answered my question about the T9000 blade.
I asked if it is sold as both "inner- " and "outer Carbon".

I am asking because I bought an outer carbon but got delivered an inner carbon.
Hello dear,

Thank you for your kind greeting.

Sorry that I miss your message, I will reply to your email soon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023

How many sheets of Sanwei Target National have you tried? Is it the blade issue or the rubber issue?

I like Sanwei Target National just fine. The throw angle is low, just like Hurricane Blue Sponge. Isn't that what Chinese rubber supposed to do? I don't like Rakza Z because the throw angle is way way too high!

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hi Andrea,
What about rubbers? Are they outsourced? Or do Sanwei design formulas for sponges and top sheet, make the sponges and top sheet, cut sponges, vulcanisation process etc etc

Over the last couple of days there’s been a couple of ‘Factory videos’ posted, Sanwei and Loki, both concentrated on blade manufacture. The Loki one did show A ‘blob’ of what could be a sponge, and something else that looked like rubber being stretched!!

It just seems that sponge and top sheet manufacture is closely guarded!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I don't understand why with all the hand work sanding the blade, most blade makers don't sand the wings to remove the sharp edge there. There are 4 sides and with the right sanding wheel/drum, it would take maybe 4 seconds total of extra time.

This user has no status.
Hi Andrea,
What about rubbers? Are they outsourced? Or do Sanwei design formulas for sponges and top sheet, make the sponges and top sheet, cut sponges, vulcanisation process etc etc

Over the last couple of days there’s been a couple of ‘Factory videos’ posted, Sanwei and Loki, both concentrated on blade manufacture. The Loki one did show A ‘blob’ of what could be a sponge, and something else that looked like rubber being stretched!!

It just seems that sponge and top sheet manufacture is closely guarded!!
Dear bro,

Sorry that we couldn't provide you with information about other brands. For us, we can guarantee that the rubber is produced in our own factory.

We did have some footage that needed to be kept secret because it involved some core production secrets. We were told by the factory while filming that we wouldn't be allowed to edit them into the final video.

Regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Dear bro,

Sorry that we couldn't provide you with information about other brands. For us, we can guarantee that the rubber is produced in our own factory.

We did have some footage that needed to be kept secret because it involved some core production secrets. We were told by the factory while filming that we wouldn't be allowed to edit them into the final video.

Regards,
I really like Sanwei's rubber quality and feeling. But I hate the throw angle because it is way too low.

Can you ask the factory to make a version of the Target rubbers but with the same throw angle as Hurricane 3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024

Hi everyone, how are you?🙌

When we chat with every TT lover here, we often see questions about our production process.
So we think it's time for everyone to intuitively see our production process.😎

Then, we went to our factory to film the entire process of our blade production.
Hope we present these processes in a high-definition high frame-rate video that will make you relaxed and comfortable.
🥰

BTY, we also make some production videos on the first-person view by GoPro.
You could watch them on our social media👇

🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷X 💠Website 🔺YouTube
It is amazing to watch the way you produce your material. I can say, after testing it. Really high quality material. Really happy about choosing you as a brand.

Many greetings and thanks for you work.

This user has no status.
I really like Sanwei's rubber quality and feeling. But I hate the throw angle because it is way too low.

Can you ask the factory to make a version of the Target rubbers but with the same throw angle as Hurricane 3?
Hi dear,

Indeed, many people told us that the throwing angle of the old STN is lower than that of the new STN.
The purpose of our designers is to ensure the lethality of batting in the 40+ era, and we have lowered the throwing angle. We want STN to be a pure, efficient Chinese sticky rubber.

For the problem of low throwing angle, why not try Gear Hyper?

Best Regards,