This user has no status.
This user has no status.
As far as I know, table tennis is not streamed on YouTube. You would have to subscribe to U-NEXT.Do they usually stream the Asian Games on Youtube?
Hirano has not been playing WTT with a coach for a while now. I think ever since her comeback from the last traumatic emotional breakdown she has opted to play on her own and it is showing it works for her!Hirano has no coach at Astana.
I thought the reason why she switched T.League teams not just for being able to face the top players more often but her new T.league team has more money compared to Kinoshita so she can bring a coach with her at all events.Hirano has not been playing WTT with a coach for a while now. I think ever since her comeback from the last traumatic emotional breakdown she has opted to play on her own and it is showing it works for her!
I see. In that case, I have no idea why she continues to have no coach on the bench. Meanwhile her best WD partner Kihara (they have now won 3 consecutive WD three weeks in a row!) has been supporting her on the sideline. I do like their friendship! Compare to Ito (the worst) and Hina (got weird after that thing with Miwa), I do feel Kihara is probably one of the most genuine ones on the teamI thought the reason why she switched T.League teams not just for being able to face the top players more often but her new T.league team has more money compared to Kinoshita so she can bring a coach with her at all events.
That and better training facilities that she can use more often.I thought the reason why she switched T.League teams not just for being able to face the top players more often but her new T.league team has more money compared to Kinoshita so she can bring a coach with her at all events.
According to Zhang Cheng back in late May, so around the time Kawatsura got wind of the rumor, Hirano probably had not found a suitable coach and so thought it was a better idea to go it alone.I thought the reason why she switched T.League teams not just for being able to face the top players more often but her new T.league team has more money compared to Kinoshita so she can bring a coach with her at all events.
Even though she wasn't one of the 4 players, Kihara was there to support Miwa at WTT CS Yokohama 2026 that Miwa even thanked her in an Instagram Stories. Kihara and Hirano were the ones in the photo celebrating Miwa's birthday back in June when the majority of the JNT members was there at WTT SCT Ljubljana 2026 as well. It is telling when you keep seeing who is there and not there time after time.I see. In that case, I have no idea why she continues to have no coach on the bench. Meanwhile her best WD partner Kihara (they have now won 3 consecutive WD three weeks in a row!) has been supporting her on the sideline. I do like their friendship! Compare to Ito (the worst) and Hina (got weird after that thing with Miwa), I do feel Kihara is probably one of the most genuine ones on the team![]()
(On the same day, Harimoto also updated her Instagram Stories. She shared a post by fellow player Kihara Miyuu—who did not compete in the tournament—to let everyone know that Kihara had visited the venue. Harimoto expressed her joy and gratitude by writing a message to Kihara, who had posted a photo of the two of them together and an image of Harimoto’s tournament banner: "Miyu-chan, thanks for coming to watch today!!! I was super happy to hear you were coming, and seeing you at the end really gave me a boost. Let's meet up again in Sweden!")そして同日には自身のインスタグラムでストーリーズを更新。同大会には出場していない木原美悠選手の投稿をシェアする形で、木原選手が会場に訪れていたことを紹介しました。そして2人のツーショットや、張本選手ののぼり旗の画像を投稿した木原選手へ「みゆうちゃん今日見に来てくれてありがとう!!!来てくれると聞いてちょー嬉しかったし、最後会えて元気もらいました。またスウェーデンで会おうねー」とつづり、喜びと感謝の気持ちを表しました。
www.instagram.com
At least one of the choppers is on the team.Player list for Japanese selection for 2026 Asian Championships (Oct 19-25) is out.
Male: Sora, Tomo, Togami, Shinozuka, Tanaka
Female: Miwa, Hina, Odo, Hashimoto, Nagasaki
If Hashimoto had not qualified, it would have been Sato since she recently overtook Hashimoto in the world ranking. However, it was too late for the Asian Championships. See post #371 for the selection criteria.At least one of the choppers is on the team.
Wow how did Nagasaki get selected again?Player list for Japanese selection for 2026 Asian Championships (Oct 19-25) is out.
Male: Sora, Tomo, Togami, Shinozuka, Tanaka
Female: Miwa, Hina, Odo, Hashimoto, Nagasaki
Nagasaki: I won the selection trial after going through tough times (here and here). You will see me at WTTC 2027 as well.Wow how did Nagasaki get selected again?
She won the selection tournamentWow how did Nagasaki get selected again?