Tibhar Bss vs victas SWAT vs sanwei fextra

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hey guys can you compare these blades please.
I tried fextra and it is a bit too quick. Or compare it please to Xiom Offensiv s.
I need a blade to play all good. Topspin Block and short game ;)

This user has no status.
Hi @Celebration, you can check ttgearlab for Bernadette Szocs Signature 1, Victas Swat, and Xiom offensive S as a starting point :)
Below are the links

BSS1:

Victas Swat:

Xiom offensive S:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I don't think there'd be that much of a difference between the Fextra, Swat Power, and Xiom Offensive S. All 3 are relatively similar composition, thickness, and hardness (all around 1300-1350hz range in frequency). Not sure about the Szocs.

You might want to consider dropping down to an ALL+ or changing your rubber to something slower.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Swat Power is a different blade than Vanilla Swat. Vanilla Swat is thin like a 5 ply blade, sub-6mm overall thickness should make it slower and more flexible than the thicker Szocs and Fextra. I have had a pretty light Swat at 79g, it felt similar to a more solid feeling Stiga Allround Evolution rather than my Offensive S and Stratus Powerwood blades, which were a step up in terms of stiffness and offered a more solid feeling. My Swat I would place around all+/low off- speed, where the Off S and SPW I would put into mid to high off- territory.