Time to spill the beans!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I just wish my two favorite coaches still lived in my city.

EJwise? Nothing. I like my blade and the rubber I use. I have three boxes of TT shoes unopened. I have some cool shirts. So what else?

Maybe a Pinarello F10 Dogma with DuraAce Di2.
About $12,000. Because compared to road cyclists, TT players are amateurs at EJ ism hat drains bank accounts.

+1

The F10 is also my favorite wet fantasy. Just need to figure out a way of getting it into the house without my gf asking too many questions. I would also need to figure out what to say to my current Bianchi love.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
+1

The F10 is also my favorite wet fantasy. Just need to figure out a way of getting it into the house without my gf asking too many questions. I would also need to figure out what to say to my current Bianchi love.
Of course I forgot to mention the two-sided power meter that this machine would of course come with, so add another thousand. And if your riding something like that, it would be insane to not have the latest boa shoes. Kind of makes the 120 bucks I paid for the Viscaria I have been using for years seem pretty reasonable.

My wife doesn't ask tough questions when a new sheet of rubber comes in the mail.

Honestly though, I have a good place to play, nice partners to play with and a closet full of Viscarias. The Karis rubber I use suits me and lasts for several months. So, really I just buy balls from time to time. I honestly lust after nothing in table tennis, except for the super power to play entirely injury-free for awhile. (Which is part of the reason I spend a lot of time on my bike these days since for whatever reason whatever little ache or pain that is bugging me when I play TT really doesn't have any effect on my cycling).

Reactions: RidTheKid
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I'm waiting for the day when the World Championships will be hosted in the US. The perfect vacation. But may have to settle for the US Open. Ah, what the heck, I'll just go to both if it happens. YOLO

In 2017 I went to watch the WTTC in Germany. Yes, you really need to find a way to watch this. It is incredible.