Timo Boll plays on Liebherr Construction truck!

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Today Timo Boll's Germany took on Werner Schlager's Austria in an epic battle on a SUPER Liebherr Construction truck! The sheer size of this truck is insane! Timo expressed in an interview on his facebook, "i struggled to concentrate on playing, the size of the truck is outstanding".

1timobollliebherrtruck.jpg

1timobollliebherrtruck1.jpg

1timobollliebherrtruck2.jpg

1timobollliebherrtruck3.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
I couldn't, I tried climbing the truck to find out what the score is at least, but the damn guards were using batons to take us off. That's why in the top photo you can see everybody looking up trying to find out dafuq is going on. There was one moment where Schlager put so much side spin on the ball, Timo fell off the truck trying to return it. It was a good day out, I was more impressed with the amount of booster they used on those tyres.

Reactions: Xylit
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Seems like you are taking bigger snorts that you can handle :p
I couldn't, I tried climbing the truck to find out what the score is at least, but the damn guards were using batons to take us off. That's why in the top photo you can see everybody looking up trying to find out dafuq is going on. There was one moment where Schlager put so much side spin on the ball, Timo fell off the truck trying to return it. It was a good day out, I was more impressed with the amount of booster they used on those tyres.

Reactions: Kokain and Suga D