Top Edge & Gertsen TT Training Camp - Dorset

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Read 1 reviews
Stephen Gertsen and I, are running a training camp at the Dorset Table Tennis Centre on the 17th, 18th and 19th of February 2017.

Both Stephen and I are UKCC Level 4 coaches, have competed at Commonwealth level and have around 25 years of coaching experience between us. We've both played the sport collectively for over 45 years and our chosen careers are to give the knowledge that we've gained, back to those who want to learn.

We have 2 guest coaches working with us at the training camp, table tennis legend Carl Prean and local coach and multiball superstar Simon Heaps. Carl is the former World number 18, 3 times National Champion and the conqueror of table tennis great, Jan-Ove Waldner, 11 times!!! Simon is a former Cadet European Champion and a former junior and senior international, Simon is also a UKCC level 2 coach and is very skilled at multiball.

We had a fantastic response from our first camp, which was held in Horsham at the beginning of November and we filled the camp very quickly. Places are limited once again, so if you or someone you know could be interested in the camp, please get a completed booking form back to us as soon as possible. Details of the camp and the booking form can be found here: www.topedgetabletennis.co.uk/social and for any queries, you can get in touch directly; [email protected]

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks TTD members
Craig

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Read 1 reviews
Hi Suga,

Great that you're interested in the training. I know you're pretty far away in Germany but a flight is probably quicker than some of those attending from around the UK.

We'll continue to post our camps on TTD, so keep you eyes peeled and hopefully we'll see you at some point.

Really sounds interesting. Too bad I'm so far away and also have a league match on that date.
Would love to get some coaching by Carl Prean and also from the others.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hi Suga,

Great that you're interested in the training. I know you're pretty far away in Germany but a flight is probably quicker than some of those attending from around the UK.

We'll continue to post our camps on TTD, so keep you eyes peeled and hopefully we'll see you at some point.

Ha! That sounds great. Lovely.
And you're totally right. Maybe i could even combine this and meet a friend or two.
I'll keep my eyes open and be looking forward to that. Thanks for posting.
[Emoji106]

Last edited: