TT Fanatic from the Netherlands

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks for the warm welcome, I always like sharing my ideas about table tennis with other fanatics ;)

Hey, quick questions. On that blade, the OSP Virtuoso, is that the Virtuoso Off-? Do you know what woods are used in that blade?

For instance, I know my Stiga Allround Evolution is: Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba.

I was looking at their blades and thought they looked really good. I like what I am using but I really liked what I was looking at on line.

Also, did you get the handle regular or did you do one of those options to have the racket angled to make it more forehand or more backhand friendly?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hello Carl,

It is indeed the Off- and I just received the Virtuoso Carbon which is in testing phase, I will review this aswell.

The build is: Limba - Limba - Ayous - Limba - Limba

It really gives me alot of feel and feedback, I will make a comparison while playing with the Virtuoso Off- and Virtuoso Carbon, I also have a Virtuoso Plus+ which I might take in the comparison :)

I have a neutral stance for the blade and the handle is the custom option.

Pictures later tonight!

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello Carl,

It is indeed the Off- and I just received the Virtuoso Carbon which is in testing phase, I will review this aswell.

The build is: Limba - Limba - Ayous - Limba - Limba

It really gives me alot of feel and feedback, I will make a comparison while playing with the Virtuoso Off- and Virtuoso Carbon, I also have a Virtuoso Plus+ which I might take in the comparison :)

I have a neutral stance for the blade and the handle is the custom option.

Pictures later tonight!

cool. I was thinking of getting that blade to try it. It looks like exactly what I would want to play with. I will be happy to read the reviews and see the photos.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
No problem for me, can expand a complete review of the osp virtuoso and normal acoustic and the acoustic l-size bigger handle. Go and thanks for the answer.

Last edited: