TTD Team KNOCKOUT Tournament 2023

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys! It’s the biggest event in the TTD Team calendar… the TTD TEAM knockout!

This year we’ve got a fresh lineup with some new faces entering the fold! There’s a lot at stake and all the players are determined to get their hands on the trophy! Who will be crowned the 2023 TTD Team Knockout Champion!

Big shout out to our partners Betterplay.ai. Their technology allows you to have your matches highlighted automatically!

It's impressive stuff, be sure to check them out here: https://betterplay.ai/

New TTD Team Masterclass available here: https://tabletennisdailyacademy.com/packages/ttd-team-masterclass/

says [IMG]
Hi, can u tell me what is The Danes equipment? Because
in the video when he wants to smash the ball he uses red rubber, but when plays with spin uses black rubber (on forehand).Great video, amazing points, congrats to The Dane :) .
Boll ALC with T05 both sides if I'm not mistaken. Dan replied this as an answer on the same question on a TTD YT video.

Reactions: Speed

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, sorry I made a mistake in that YouTube comment. Dane has recently changed to 09C on the forehand from T05, that's why he was twiddling to his backhand rubber (T05) for smashing.

Reactions: Speed

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That doesnt make sense though.. since he is switching sides when smashing. Why would he if he has same rubbers both sides?

What is Callum using btw?

Hey @exotick Callum is using a Viscaria Super ALC with 09C on the forehand and D05 on the backhand.