TTmode

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
@ Geronimo, Karolis, kecera: Do you guys work at this place? Are you three friends or are you just the same person? Or is it that you are 3 droids controlled by the central terminal at TTMode?

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Inkognito and Shuki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
@ Geronimo, Karolis, kecera: Do you guys work at this place? Are you three friends or are you just the same person? Or is it that you are 3 droids controlled by the central terminal at TTMode?

I noticed this as well. Didn't want to call them out but when I saw they were all from the same nation, and typed communicated through their words in the same way it sure seemed it was multiple accounts by the same person.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
hi guys,so let me get this straight,and correct me if im wrong,i live in the Caribean but i buy my tt stuff in USA,including Butterfly ,so my question is ,are all the butterfly stuff fake?because where i buy from its a well known place ,and my next question is does TTmode sell worldwide? thank guys for the help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
hi guys,so let me get this straight,and correct me if im wrong,i live in the Caribean but i buy my tt stuff in USA,including Butterfly ,so my question is ,are all the butterfly stuff fake?because where i buy from its a well known place ,and my next question is does TTmode sell worldwide? thank guys for the help

you're buying your tt products from the US? there's not a lot of US sites that sell tt products. megaspin, paddlepalace, and butterflyonline are the only US sellers that I trust to sell real butterfly products.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Let's see if anyone here like Baal or Der_Echte knows if Butterfly allows a place like Paddle Palace to ship to the Caribbean. It makes sense to me the Caribbean would be in the distribution region for the US distributors.

But go try and see if you can find a know and major store that is legit that will ship Butterfly products from Europe to the Caribbean. My money says you can't. Butterfly does not allow its distributors to sell and ship products outside of their specific region.

So, TableTennis11 can't ship a Viscaria to NYC. But Paddle Palace can.

As I said earlier in this thread: if a store is shipping Butterfly products outside of the distribution region for where the store is geographically located, either Butterfly will cut them as a distributor, or, THEY ARE SELLING FAKES.

So unless TTMode is in USA they can't ship REAL Butterfly products to USA or nearby islands that don't have their own distributor.

Again, Butterfly simply won't allow it.

If you were in Europe and tied to order Butterfly products from Paddle Palace, you couldn't do that either.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016

Hi Lucas,

TTmode is selling and shipping worldwide.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Firstly, Megaspin. They don't actually own any product themselves but accept a bit of commission when a product is purchased through their website. That's why they're able to assemble a raquet for you but only if the rubber and blade you're purchasing are from the same distributer. Paddle palace on the other hand OWNS lots of equipment themselves as they've purchased they've received the rights to sell the products from the US distributers. They literally buy the equipment instead of just acting as a middle man.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Central terminal would be a bit scary, Carl.
My name is Karolis and I work for TTmode and have a duty to spread the word. So far, I was not doing that properly I guess.
Kacera is a table tennis player who was asked to put a review since he has been a customer for many times. It was a bit akward overall as it went like pushing something instead of posting an opinion. Few customers were asked to post their opinion as well, but were stopped after the one with Kacera did not go well.

I know table tennis pretty well, so I can discuss the game or equipment sometimes with you. I've been playing for 20+ years as I started at the age of 6. Been a national youth team player in European Championships years ago and a candidate to a national team. Never played a match for it.

Whenever you feel ready, I would like to invite you to equip your table tennis with TTmode, Among all other products Butterfly Tenergy rubbers are genuine and you will never get anything different until we are right in our minds.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Central terminal would be a bit scary, Carl.
My name is Karolis and I work for TTmode and have a duty to spread the word. So far, I was not doing that properly I guess.
Kacera is a table tennis player who was asked to put a review since he has been a customer for many times. It was a bit akward overall as it went like pushing something instead of posting an opinion. Few customers were asked to post their opinion as well, but were stopped after the one with Kacera did not go well.

I know table tennis pretty well, so I can discuss the game or equipment sometimes with you. I've been playing for 20+ years as I started at the age of 6. Been a national youth team player in European Championships years ago and a candidate to a national team. Never played a match for it.

Whenever you feel ready, I would like to invite you to equip your table tennis with TTmode, Among all other products Butterfly Tenergy rubbers are genuine and you will never get anything different until we are right in our minds.

Thanks for the fuller response.

Can you explain to me how it is that Butterfly doesn't allow other distributors to ship world wide but your shop has been able to get around that?

Also, you explained about Kacera. How do you know Geronimo?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Geronimo is my personal account registered years ago. I would intend to use it sometimes when I am not supposed to be more officially communicating on behalf of TTmode. I don't have intentions to somehow misguide other forum members or be unethical. However, I would like to remain my right to personal view and opinion. Maybe it is not challenging and I would later recognize that I might be able to express my personal view, jokes, sometimes something crazy under this account which was registered few days ago. But I doubt it :) I guess time will show.
Butterfly - the magic word in today's table tennis. Sad, but truth! We got quite a number of orders and mostly of them carry at least one Tenergy rubber. I m not eligible to expand on this very much, Carl. A company could buy from a Butterfly distributor and sell under its own name being no criminal.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay. Thanks for the update information.

In the future, to keep things clear for TTDaily users, please use the Karolis profile for posting TTMode company information or discount codes.

And use the Geronimo profile for comments that are not related to advertising your store.

Or, better yet, only use one account and post as you like. Using two different profiles to present the same basic information was presenting a problem because it looked like the same message content. But it gave the false appearance that more than one user was presenting the same information about your store.

I hope your store is successful. Sorry you got off on kind of the wrong foot with the appearance of multiple users controlled by the Interpol central terminal.

Hopefully you will be able to continue to ship Butterfly products world wide and the goon squad won't track you down and turn your stockpile into old sheets of dead, unplayable Calibra.

And hopefully, soon enough, there will be a few users from TTDaily who will have taken a chance and ordered from TTMode and they will be able to tell the rest of us about their REAL experience. That would mean more than posts from the central terminal's prime directive. [emoji2]

Thanks in advance for your cooperation on this matter.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
You are alrigh, Carl! Central terminal... :)
And for everyone else - let me know what could be improved in TTMode when time runs and what you are possibly looking for. We'll do our best.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Stiga Instinct shoes are on weekly specials at TTmode.com together with some interesting offers - to those that might be interested.
We have also added Tenergy 80.