Very good news for dan !!!!!!!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
You know what my dear ?????????? last week , you dont have the rights of Audiomachine ( sorry again but i hope you understand....dont be angry about me....its just the rules ) BUT the INDIAN guy put in this video , music he cant use !!!!!!! Silly Bully from Julian Vega . 100% SURE IS VIDEO WILL BE REMOVE !!!!! Write this information to IITF :) HAPPY ????? i think :)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
You know what my dear ?????????? last week , you dont have the rights of Audiomachine ( sorry again but i hope you understand....dont be angry about me....its just the rules ) BUT the INDIAN guy put in this video , music he cant use !!!!!!! Silly Bully from Julian Vega . 100% SURE IS VIDEO WILL BE REMOVE !!!!! Write this information to IITF :) HAPPY ????? i think :)

Hey, are you sure his music is copyrighted?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
yes im sure . the video of the Indian guy will be remove , 100% sure !!! but write to ITTF tonight......Silly Bully from Julian Vega i detect the song with my cell and i listen the song on itunes....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
when i listen the video of the indian guy i said: ohhhhh good music.... thats why i detect something wrong :))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Hey,
This is one of the many sound loops available for commercial use in the Apple's software Logic Pro . So please don't demean the credibility of the video by accusing it without certain proof .
If the music is present in Julian Vega's song then he must have used the loop too .

Reactions: Vignesh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Hey,
This is one of the many sound loops available for commercial use in the Apple's software Logic Pro . So please don't demean the credibility of the video by accusing it without certain proof .
If the music is present in Julian Vega's song then he must have used the loop too .

I totally agree with you Shrikkanth. Logic Pro comes with myriad of sound loops. So obviously free to use. People who have made this video would have certainly read the rules and regulations. You should appreciate the efforts they have put in to make the video rather than involving in petty arguments.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
ok i'm sorry ! but you know , when a cell detect a song from a video , you many many many chance than the music is copyrighted !!!!