Viscaria, Hurricane 3 Provincial, and Tenergy 64 review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to TableTennisDaily so as my first topic, I wanted to make a review. I'm a 16 year old player from Colorado in the US. I've been playing for about a year and a half, and my national rating is fairly low at about 1675. I go to online school, so I practice usually 6 hours a day. I switched to the viscaria after using the Stiga infinity vps v but I still had the same rubbers. First of all, I love the hurricane. It fits my style very well and I can put a ton of spin on the ball for serves. After using this, there is no way that I could switch to a different rubber for my forehand. The tenergy on my backhand also feels very good, but I noticed with Tenergy 64, is that you have to be somewhat precise with your shots as Tenergy 05 I believe is a little more forgiving. There wasn't too much of a difference when I switched blades, except the viscaria is definitely faster. I don't think I got a very good one however because mid distance can sometimes be difficult, but I'm not complaining [emoji2]. Overall, I really like this setup, and hope to post more in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to TableTennisDaily so as my first topic, I wanted to make a review. I'm a 16 year old player from Colorado in the US. I've been playing for about a year and a half, and my national rating is fairly low at about 1675. I go to online school, so I practice usually 6 hours a day. I switched to the viscaria after using the Stiga infinity vps v but I still had the same rubbers. First of all, I love the hurricane. It fits my style very well and I can put a ton of spin on the ball for serves. After using this, there is no way that I could switch to a different rubber for my forehand. The tenergy on my backhand also feels very good, but I noticed with Tenergy 64, is that you have to be somewhat precise with your shots as Tenergy 05 I believe is a little more forgiving. There wasn't too much of a difference when I switched blades, except the viscaria is definitely faster. I don't think I got a very good one however because mid distance can sometimes be difficult, but I'm not complaining [emoji2]. Overall, I really like this setup, and hope to post more in the future
You are really doing great, I would say, that is good that you are training 6 hours a day, just keep doing it, I am sure if you really want it, you will become a great player one day :eek:

I agree viscaria and hurricane work perfect for my style and work well, i have found that tibhar is identical to tenergy in spin, speed and accuracy. I am 15 and training for about 15 hours a week and I WILL beat that kid who flogged me at state champs last year this time. I WILL, I WILL.

do you boost your h3, alex?

No, never ever going to boost any of my rubbers. Do you find it hard to do a long reverse pendulum with hurricane?

Ive decided that h3 can only release its full potential when it is boosted... So far I've never boosted it, but then after 4+months I decided to boost it using baby oil. Will test it this friday.

I dont really reverse pendulum so I cant answer that.