Viscaria vs Yinhe V14 Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I guess :

The top blade is Butterfly Viscaria
The bottom blade is Yinhe v14 PRO
i'll let a few more readers guess before posting the answer. but if I may ask... what's the "Tell" for you? What is the difference in looks that made you say one is the viscaria and the other is the v14.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
I would guess that the top blade is the V14 Pro and the bottom blade is the Viscaria.
Edit: I took a closer look at both pictures and would like to revise my guess ;) Top = Viscaria, bottom = V14Pro

Like to guess too?
One blade is a V14 Pro the other one is not a Viscaria.
x_vs_y.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I would guess that the top blade is the V14 Pro and the bottom blade is the Viscaria.
Edit: I took a closer look at both pictures and would like to revise my guess ;) Top = Viscaria, bottom = V14Pro

Like to guess too?
View attachment 26077
This is fun!

I changed my mind like 3 times just looking at your picture!!!
The top one seems to have plies a lot thinner than my V14. And the bottom one a lot thicker than mine. Back to guessing the top one is the V14. That bottom one gives me the creeps.

It's weird though... your picture, both the viscaria and the v14 have a "lighter" skyblue color of the ALC fibers. Is it just me or mine has always been a bit dark blue-er? Maybe you have a really good camera that shows the actual colors.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016

Like to guess too?
View attachment 26077
btw... if that top one is NOT the V14. I'd really like to know what it is. Because to me those plies look a good thinner than my V14 and a lot close to my Viscaria. It would be a nice experiment to test another clone.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
btw... if that top one is NOT the V14. I'd really like to know what it is. Because to me those plies look a good thinner than my V14 and a lot close to my Viscaria. It would be a nice experiment to test another clone.

The top one is a V14Pro bought in late 2020 from Playa PingPong, the bottom one a 729 Blue Arylate.
My V14Pro's top plies are very thin. Had to glue them back on two or three times after some service returns ;)
Colors are a bit off. Might try to take some new pictures tomorrow or try a different camera app (updates sometimes ...).
x_vs_y3.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
The top one is a V14Pro bought in late 2020 from Playa PingPong, the bottom one a 729 Blue Arylate.
My V14Pro's top plies are very thin. Had to glue them back on two or three times after some service returns ;)
Colors are a bit off. Might try to take some new pictures tomorrow or try a different camera app (updates sometimes ...).
View attachment 26078
Very interesting! From my point of view your v14's plies is indeed very thin as compared to my V14. I wonder what the difference between our blades will be. Because the thinner plies on my viscaria has noticeable difference. More "umpf" the thicker the plies in my experience.

The V14 layer of arylate also is thicker in my case. I wonder if there's just one company producing that carbon layer or do they just get it from one guy and its just got bad quality control hahaha.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Not necessary. I had a blade with the same composition as viscaria but softer and yet the speed is not slower. Finishing is more on aesthetics.

I wonder if V14pro its like a brick with no catapult like Donic WC89.

What has better catapult and less brick feeling v14pro or pro 01?