What sports shirt do you guys wear?

This user has no status.
What sports shirts do you guys wear/recommend?

I feel like if the material is not quick drying then having sweat on the shirt which then transfers to the rubbers is the worst.

If it's too loose then it's a big hindrance especially during serves.

If it's too tight, then with certain materials it will scratch your body with all the vigorous moving about (I once had red lines on my back just from a rougher texture shirt I had).

Does anyone also have experience with some Uniqlo shirts and which are good?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011

I feel like if the material is not quick drying then having sweat on the shirt which then transfers to the rubbers is the worst.

If it's too tight, then with certain materials it will scratch your body with all the vigorous moving about (I once had red lines on my back just from a rougher texture shirt I had).

I wear a lot of Uniqlo dry fit shirts. They have a variety of thickness, some even have collars, and they're pretty cheap and durable so I really like them.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I wear quick dry shirts as well.
In Australia. There are quick dry shirts in K-mart, Check there first before
going to Uniqlo. Price is lot cheaper. But sometimes the sizes are not all available.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦

Uniqlo has pretty good basic shirts, and you can pick a thickness of a material, or that one that “breathes” more etc. Very good price quality ratio. Uniqlo “you” series is super quality Japan heavy cotton, “aerism” is more thin and drying more quickly, but can be good too. Pick one that suits your needs
I personally use Nike pro series(used to do mma in it but it’s good for TT too), and some BTY shirts and longsleeves

Last edited: