What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Blade: donic persson power carbon senso
FH: Xiom omege IV pro
BH: Xiom omege IV europe

My current set up is...

Blade: LKT Instinct+
FH: Friendship/729 729-5 2.0
BH: Friendship/729 Cream Transcend 2.0

I play mid-distance mostly, on forehand I loop and sometimes block; and on Backhand I speed drive, loop and counter-drive. I recently started playing for more than just recreation. I picked the set up based on reviews and how I play... I'm always looking for advice on rubbers and blades!

This user has no status.
I play third Croatian division, my first season. I play with that combination for about a year. Before I had a thickness of 1.8 and 4 months before I switched to 2.0 on FH. Long pimple same for year and a half. I am self-taught player, I had no professional training and I am among the top 10 in the league. At the end of the season I have score 24 victories and 15 defeats. Of those 15, 5 were 3-2. There is no player who shredded me, but he had to fight for every point.

This user has no status.
I think DTecS is a special class because of tension and elasticity of the pimples. I think that is the only that way produced. Even knowing I would not say which is similar to, maybe one of Giant Dragon rubbers. It is not very sensitive to rotation, and when the opponent hits the spin, the ball returned to him three times stronger rotation after chop. Just because the tension and elasticity. I'm talking abour ox version. When they have sticker sheet gives them more effect. Rubbers in the store comes with a sticker sheet and without.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Donic epox powerallround blade
Stiga boost TS 2.0
Donic desto f3 2.0

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yes we can use this, this is very important, there are so many different type of uses you can see in it, like it is give the speed and the better control.