What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Current set up:
Blade -Andro super cell off -
Rubbers - Donic Baracuda 1.8mm both sides

Spare set up for one day when im alot beter haha :p
Blade - Butterfly Michael Maze OFF
FH - Tenergy 80 2.0mm
BH - Tenergy 05-FX 2.0mm

This user has no status.
Hmm excuse my ignorance but what is the difference between professional version and normal one?

Basically National versions Hurricanes are custom made, with both rubber and sponge hardness specially made for the CNT (china national team). Commercial or (normal) ones have lower quality control process, making them cheaper. They vary a lot on hardness, and sometimes topsheet quality. Commercial ones will cost about $30 and National and Provincial will cost about $60-$80.

This user has no status.
Basically National versions Hurricanes are custom made, with both rubber and sponge hardness specially made for the CNT (china national team). Commercial or (normal) ones have lower quality control process, making them cheaper. They vary a lot on hardness, and sometimes topsheet quality. Commercial ones will cost about $30 and National and Provincial will cost about $60-$80.
Thanks but I was talking about T64 "professional" lol

This user has no status.
Thanks but I was talking about T64 "professional" lol

BTY says that Timo Boll plays, in terms of the quality, the same T05s like consumers.
Unfortunately that isn't true like i found out two years ago when I had the opportunity to attend a trial-practice of the nationalteam at the Werner Schlager Academy. At that time I used TSP Rise as my forehand-rubber, T05 as my backhand-rubber and the Boll Spirit as my blade, but I asked me if I should play the T05 on the FH as well, so played a bit with the racket of one of my trainingpartners, who played the Boll Spirit with the T05 on BH and FH, and his rubber had way more tension than mine, so I asked him if he had speed-glued or boosted his rubber, because there was such a difference between those two rubbers, he though said that he hadn't done any of those things. From that point I knew that there are rubbers special-made for the pro's and rubbers of lower quality for consumers.

Last edited: