what to buy? :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
hi TTD people i need some help in choosing what to replace my current paddle. im striving for our college's varsity. im somewhat of a Allround Offensive player. used omega V on FH forgot the other one but it was a much slower rubber and globe999, xiom vega asia and lastly an andro hexer which melted :( oh and i use a stiga offensive classic. im thinking of getting something faster but still a tad bit forgiving. i havent played for a whole year btw. some people recommended a rakza7 forgot if it was FH or BH an acuda s2 for BH and sticking with omega for FH. i kind of want the new xiom vega pro blade or a waldner senso carbon im not really sure which is better but the donic is so much cheaper :) thanks in advance :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
I find it so hard to advise on what equipment to use. Especially bats when budget and style are so important.

Best option is to try to find a club where you can try someone else's for a brief time. Or else try http://www.tabletennisdb.com/ for a few ideas. Useful if you have used a rubber or blade before and have decided you need something faster/slower etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
for the blade its about -+130 USD and for the rubbers its -+ 50 USD im sort of an AR-OFF player and I mostly use loops.
(prices are estimated and i used tabletennisdb's prices for guide) thanks.

Cheap but very good-Yasaka Ma lin Extra offensive-offensive blade around $60

But for 50 dollars,maybe 1 Rakza 7.

I still believe in the Mark V rubbers though,and they are cheap (around $30).

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Get the Der_Echte recommended el-cheapo special and spend the rest of the money on lessors...

or

buy a lot of NEXY shoes, shorts, jersey, bag, case, etc and be the best looking accessory pimp in Ur club.

I would never tell anyone to do something I never did, or was capable of doing, or was willing to do.

Reactions: agold and Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
feeling is excellent in every aspect of the game, is not too fast for off+, but pretty fast for smashing.
Tried also Persson Powerplay Senso v1 & Waldner Ultra Senso Carbon of my friends, also perfect weapons, both of them with some kind of Bluefire.

Last edited: