Whats your ranking?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I think I'm number 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of the universum..... and number 1 of myself :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Dan, where can i find my ranking in England? =)
Been top 30 in sweden for u-20 2 years ago

You have to go to etta.co.uk/rankings and find the appropriate rating list. you have to have played a ranking tournament in england in the last month or have played an england player at a pro tour. I have one because i playtournaments over there about 3 times a year, but its not often enough for my ranking to be anything of note :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Your from Holland right? And you play juniors? You can use your "bondsnummer" on ttstats.nl . You can also find your licens. Rated from a to g, a being best and g being the most space to improve.

thnx I just watched and I'm not in the list I also noted my bondsnummer.
last news was on 2009 on that website and I started in 2010..

This user has no status.
thnx I just watched and I'm not in the list I also noted my bondsnummer.
last news was on 2009 on that website and I started in 2010..

Yes it's better to use ttkaart.nl I just checked out and mine is updated to last season. Oh yeah just made post nr 100.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Yes it's better to use ttkaart.nl I just checked out and mine is updated to last season. Oh yeah just made post nr 100.

ARGH! THEY CAN'T FIND ME I get this:
Geen speler met dit bondsnummer gevonden!

ook naam geprobeerd en club...misschien moet ik maar wachten -,-

This user has no status.
ARGH! THEY CAN'T FIND ME I get this:
Geen speler met dit bondsnummer gevonden!

ook naam geprobeerd en club...misschien moet ik maar wachten -,-

Welp I'm sry but i don't know then. You can also calculate you're own rating or position. Check the site from your province for example north Holland is Holland-noord. But you have to play competition and be party of the nttb.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Welp I'm sry but i don't know then. You can also calculate you're own rating or position. Check the site from your province for example north Holland is Holland-noord. But you have to play competition and be party of the nttb.

I got my card some days after 11 december.
And the last update was on 11 december.
So I'm going to wait for the next update

btw thnx for helping ^_^

This user has no status.
I got my card some days after 11 december.
And the last update was on 11 december.
So I'm going to wait for the next update

btw thnx for helping ^_^

well I tried :p. The last thing you could do is http://www.nttbnoord.nl/node/6 go to this site. But I don't think you're on it. Because you haven't played a full competition yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
You have to go to etta.co.uk/rankings and find the appropriate rating list. you have to have played a ranking tournament in england in the last month or have played an england player at a pro tour. I have one because i playtournaments over there about 3 times a year, but its not often enough for my ranking to be anything of note :(

Hahaha i´m 126 in England :(