Where to buy?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, you should try the Revolution 3 glue (high viscosity). I like it more than the vario glue. Of course this is just my opinion. But it really works well.

A quick couple of questions.

With Vario Clean I was able to take the rubbers off and then press them back on without adding more glue or needing to do anything but press them on. Sort of like the way the old glues worked

Can you do that with Revolution 3 glue? Where do you order it? I see the normal viscosity on TT11 but not the high viscosity. Do they have a 500ml size or just 110 and 250?

Sent from MountDoom via TheRingOfPower

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
:)Awesome! Great work everyone!
Here are 10 coupon codes worth 10 euros each. First in first served! Orders must be over 50 euros, one code per order maximum. You can enter the coupon in the checkout page. Get in quick! www.tabletennis11.com
QWANF
PWIXU
TYOAV
OQKRV
SFYBI
IYRIL
UBTDZ
DTMRT
ZHYKZ
BRZZS

If the coupon doesn't work then somebody probably have used it already.

Good luck and make sure to check out our Weekly Specials page too to get the best deal!

Annes Alex Org,
marketing manager

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
UPDATE: 13 coupons shared in this thread are still valid!

Bad news:
Today we discovered that our coupons feature was not functioning in last days and it was technically impossible to use coupons we shared with you in this thread. Sorry for that!

Good news:
We have fixed coupons bug now and all 13 coupons we posted to this thread are still valid - you can use them to get a discount!
Orders must be over 50 euros, one code per order maximum. You can enter the coupon in the checkout page. Get in quick! www.tabletennis11.com

:eek:

Last edited: