Which balls are the best for multiball training?

This user has no status.
Hello everyone! I am looking into purchasing balls for multiball training but I am not sure which one to buy. I normally use the Xiom 2* ball with a purple logo but have seen xiom V 2* balls with a light blue logo for cheaper. Which would be better to use? Also does anyone have any opinions on the Joola 3* Prime balls? Thanks!

Attachments

• XIOM-V-Training ball.png
    XIOM-V-Training ball.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Xiom-Sensa-Table-Tennis-Training-Ball.jpg
    Xiom-Sensa-Table-Tennis-Training-Ball.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 26
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
The JOOLA FLASH 3* blue logo are cosidered as some of the best competition balls around here. For training we are usually using 2* Donic , Joola and Gewo -they all seem to be fine. Me personally had around 20 Xiom 2*... can't say anything bad about them

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
What is your match ball? Get the same kind in training ball. It's better to train with the same type of ball as you play matches with. Not much sense in using Nittaku training ball then playing with DHS match ball.

If you don't play matches then I would get the Neottec-Nittaku ones.

This user has no status.
What is your match ball? Get the same kind in training ball. It's better to train with the same type of ball as you play matches with. Not much sense in using Nittaku training ball then playing with DHS match ball.

I use the Sanwei 3* for matches but I have found that using Xiom 2* ones for training doesn't affect me at all. Also Sanwei 3* balls are quite expensive, especially when buying in bulk quantities of 72/100 so I'm trying to find alternatives.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Why not buy the Sawnei training ball? I don't know it that well, but usually they are manufactured the same way just being sorted. Round ones = 3 star, wobbly = training at least it would only make sense this way.
Their training balls are available on Aliexpress 100pcs for about 25USD?

This user has no status.
Why not buy the Sawnei training ball? I don't know it that well, but usually they are manufactured the same way just being sorted. Round ones = 3 star, wobbly = training at least it would only make sense this way.
Their training balls are available on Aliexpress 100pcs for about 25USD?
Yes they are cheap on AliExpress when buying them just like that but shipping costs a fair bit and there is a chance they could be fake not to mention the delivery waiting times from China. I would prefer not to risk and not end up ordering something fake since I have seen many people online complain about this,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

well, most pros I know, will train multiball with one ball, and matches would be another ball (normally the ball of the next tournament)

Only CNT will train multiball with the ball of the next tournament, everyone else uses the "multiball balls".

So, I can say, it is perfectly fine to use any ball for multiball (even if the balls are mixed), as long as the ball is round, it is fine.