Who's playstyle do you ADMIRE the most?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
The ones to Admire the most must be Waldner & Samsonov.
Waldner first because of his ability to make the opponent look stupid, even 3 generation of Chineese could look like amateurs when playing Waldner at his best.

I personally love to see Kreanga play and I think it is strange that no one has mentioned him when he has the best backhand ever, too bad his serve and return does not match with the elite of today.

Cheers!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
This is a bit like picking Michael Jordan in as fav basketball player, But Waldner's vides on the power of block and drop shot one just makes the game look so much more effortless than it is. of course they are both highlight clips which just adds to this perception but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
nonactive - Waldner - for his great control and strategy
active - Mizutani - little bit simillar to Waldner with control and touch, he brings a lot of joy of watching him sometimes fishing sometimes countering.
I just do not like robotic game like FZD - open up with Bh flick and full power attack later, also dima power and power again.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I have always been a big fan of Jorgen Persson. Samsonov too. Also, Kong Linghui and Petr Korbel.

Among current players, I really enjoy watching all the top players -- who can not want to watch ML, ZJK, FZD?? -- but among the non-Chinese I especially like to watch Ovtcharov, Freitas, and Fegerl, especially when they are playing each other.

Forgot. Zhang Yining!!!!!!!! She was pretty much flawless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Im also a sucker for watching people with a diverse game (pips defense or just amazing shot ability). Players like Chen Weixing, xu xiu ( so athletic and representing the Penn holders) Michael Maze (his highlights are just so remarkable) Gionis Panagiotis, matsushita koji, Joo Saehyuk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk