www.prott.vip - any experience?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I had no idea they changed that. Thought you just asked if they had DHS and I was thinking.. hmm cant he just check out the website and see for himself? haha
Sorry.
Nobody ever got an answer out of DHS (or any of the other manufacturers for that matter) why they suddenly changed their products so drastically. Lots of buyers got pissed off and rightly so, after all, when you buy an apple you don't expect to to get a lemon .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Nobody ever got an answer out of DHS (or any of the other manufacturers for that matter) why they suddenly changed their products so drastically. Lots of buyers got pissed off and rightly so, after all, when you buy an apple you don't expect to to get a lemon .
Yes thats a pretty big deal. so not tacky anymore. just grippy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I have already placed three orders independently of each other. Shipping to Germany took three to five weeks. The blades I ordered were perfectly and securely packed. For the third order, I contacted them beforehand via WhatsApp and asked whether a weight selection was possible for my blade. That was no problem at all and I got what I desired. I am extremely satisfied with the store and would order there again at any time.

Reactions: rbtitco and jk1980
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
DHS took the advice gratefully. Nice responsive guys willingful to make improvements in their products, they came out brainy engineers conscious of all the demerits inherent to tacky rubber.

Again, production cost for tacky rubber is too heavy as compared to non tacky.

Attachments

• YHWbDZ2fLxc.jpg
    YHWbDZ2fLxc.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: Cadoia
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
DHS took the advice gratefully. Nice responsive guys willingful to make improvements in their products, they came out brainy engineers conscious of all the demerits inherent to tacky rubber.

Again, production cost for tacky rubber is too heavy as compared to non tacky.
You are missing the point here buddy. What regular users of tacky rubbers get their dander up is the fact that without any announcement we get the rubbers with the same ITTF-numbers and the same advertising dribble but they are now completely different.
When we order and pay for our apples we do not want to receive lemons.
Capiche ? 😁

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
I bought a DHS blade from Prott and unfortunately never saw the note re. the Chinese New Year break . Once the break was over the dispatched the packet promptly and it arrived here within less than 10 days.
I think you will be alright.
Do you also order to US? Cuz there’s a few stuffs I wanna buy from them but not sure about the shipping and if it’s legit or not. Also what shipping did you order with, ems?