www.prott.vip - any experience?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Do you also order to US? Cuz there’s a few stuffs I wanna buy from them but not sure about the shipping and if it’s legit or not. Also what shipping did you order with, ems?
No, i am not in the USA but they deliver probably anywhere you live. You should start communicating with them directly.

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
No, i am not in the USA but they deliver probably anywhere you live. You should start communicating with them directly.
Thanks. I just texted their number via WhatsApp and they told they ship to US and suggested EMS shipping rather than standard post. EMS gonna take 1-3 weeks according to what they said

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
How long do you have to wait in order to get a tracking number?
Whenever he ships it you'll get the tracking number. I've bought a couple things from him and sometimes it ships next day, sometimes it takes a couple of days. I would expect 2 weeks from order to arrival in the US is best case, 3-4 weeks worst case. That's my experience

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
Got a package from Prott, but it's held with customs. They need declaration and bank statement. All good but the real price is way above the one that prott sent it as ( they told me they sent it with value of 30 dollars ). In the declaration i also need to put the value of the package.. so which value should i use?

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
DHS took the advice gratefully. Nice responsive guys willingful to make improvements in their products, they came out brainy engineers conscious of all the demerits inherent to tacky rubber.

Again, production cost for tacky rubber is too heavy as compared to non tacky.
Funny I intuitively had this exact conclusions myself.