Xiom An JaeHyun TMXi blades + Jykell & Hyde Z/H review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
@Fedex78 can you talk about the handle shape of the regular TMXi FL? Can you compare it to Viscaria or any other popular blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
@Giangt measurements would be great. I'm seeing lots of conflicting statements about the size of this handle.

Here are the pictures of both blades. Overall feel is that TMXi seems to be a bit larger as the narrow part of handle is more round.

TMXi Handle size.jpg
VIS Handle Size.jpg

Reactions: H3R0
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
@Giangt one more question for you: How do you think the TMX material compares to Xiom's AXYLIUM material or any of the brands ALC type materials?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
@Giangt one more question for you: How do you think the TMX material compares to Xiom's AXYLIUM material or any of the brands ALC type materials?
That depends in which aspects? The fibers are a mix of Axylium, Zephylium and X-carbon and gives an unique feel. It is seems to be a faster material than Axylium/ALC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
@Giangt Thanks, any chance you could get those same measurements on the pro version of the blade?
Have you read the OP? There some facts and a picture where I am comparing the PRO vs. STD AJH TMXi handles. The PRO is noticeable larger handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
What rubbers would you recommend for this particular blade, the xiom ajh tmxi?
That really depends what your personal preference. I played the custom version with J&H Rubbers which suited the blade great. Tried the regular version with H3 and D05 and the D05 was too springy IMO.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
That really depends what your personal preference. I played the custom version with J&H Rubbers which suited the blade great. Tried the regular version with H3 and D05 and the D05 was too springy IMO.
i currently use the vega koreas on both sides. i am looking to change rubbers. i have the normal ajh tmxi.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
i currently use the vega koreas on both sides. i am looking to change rubbers. i have the normal ajh tmxi.
I am struggling to find a new rubber and a rubber that suits this blade. i want something that has good speed, not to slow and something with great spin, which also has decent control