Xiom An JaeHyun TMXi blades + Jykell & Hyde Z/H review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
They have decent spin and speed, but i find that sometimes it does lack some spin
If you want to stay with the Vega series you can choose Vega X or the new Vega Pro H. You also choose to go with the more premium series as Omega VII/VIII or Jekyll & Hyde.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Does the TMXi Pro version come lacquered, because I'm thinking on whether to buy it already lacquered from TT11 or forego it.
Would asking for a lower weight with the TMXi Pro defeat the purpose of getting it?
Compared to the TMXi, since I know it's head heavy and want to try and mitigate that.

Edit: some blades become more hollow the lighter they are, so I wanna know if this blade does the same.
I do not recall my blades was sealed, but if that was the case it was very light. I gave my blades a thin layer of sealant as limba tend to splinter when removing the rubbers.
I would choose a blade that is close to the nominal weight and you feel it is heavy then go down in rubber thickness or find some lighter Rubbers.

Reactions: Migzkulit
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Would asking for a lower weight with the TMXi Pro defeat the purpose of getting it?
Compared to the TMXi, since I know it's head heavy and want to try and mitigate that.

Edit: some blades become more hollow the lighter they are, so I wanna know if this blade does the same.
I recently got mine from t11. 91 g. Not sure if it was factory lacquered or not but when I bought from tt11 I didn’t choose the option to be lacquered.
I wish the design came without the pro and player signature written on the respective bottom ends of the blade just to look more minimalist. Nevertheless, I really like how it looks and the handle is really comfortable at least for my liking.
IMG_6228.jpeg

Sep 2019
Plus I’m not sure if xiom is gonna release the same design of this blade since an jaehyun is no longer a xiom sponsor player as his contract was terminated due to player’s failure to comply the contract according to what xiom claimed. It could even be like the future supplies will not include his name, signature or even could come up with a whole new design. But I don’t think they’re gonna discontinue it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I do not recall my blades was sealed, but if that was the case it was very light. I gave my blades a thin layer of sealant as limba tend to splinter when removing the rubbers.
I would choose a blade that is close to the nominal weight and you feel it is heavy then go down in rubber thickness or find some lighter Rubbers.
Yep I was concerned abt the limba splintering which is why I considered getting it lacquered immediately.
Let's see if I can find a 89g blade.

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Interesting to note that AJH's contract with Xiom has been terminated and he is no longer using this blade