xiom or tenergy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Xiom omega asia is good, almost same exact feel as tenergy... Starting to think that xiom and butterfly know each others secrets :confused:.. Anyway Xiom rubber very good and less price.. on TTnPP you can get xiom sigma 2 for 35USD!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I feel Xiom has made great improvement these few years.
Xiom imo is might better than Tenergy
- much cheaper
- durability is similar
- more choice to suite your game/style

Tenergy is realy onlt doing well, because of Butterfly's market dominant.
Dominant doesn't mean good product, and that is why we can see so many brands taking business away from "monopoly" Tenergy.
Of course, you have many people that want to use Tenergy because of Butterfly logo. So if they call it Butterfly XYZ, those people will switch to XYZ too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Tenergy worth every penny for its performance / durability, my Xiom Sigma 2 Euro and Pro aren't bad rubbers but the durability makes me back to Tenergy.

Like to ask, how long does a Tenergy last you, vs your S2E?
and how many hours per week?

I feed a lot with my S2E (easily, 5 hours a week, min 5000 hits), going on for 10 months, and its starting to fade (colour) a bit, but I still feel it is powerful enough to continue using. I use Black side to feed.

This user has no status.
I used too play with Tenergy 64 on my backhand it was great for me but after all it was a little bit expensive and then I tried Xiom Vega Pro 2,2 mm to be honest when playing I did almost feel no difference at all. but there was one downside and that is the lag of spin on the rubber. When playing a fast backhand topspin my opponents usually block it over the table but instead they blocked it into the net.

Im trying Sriver G3-FX at the moment. Its great for flicking and initiate attacking with the backhand but for the second ball I feel like I have less controll than usual but I gues I still have to get used to the rubber because the sponge is softer than other rubbers I recently used.

Too sad I cant play now due injury :/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Tenergy is by far a better rubber. I have used xiom omega 3 and omega 4 for about a year and switched to t05 and t64. Tenergy gives you much better control for chopping, which, in my view, is a significant weak point of the omega series. It also returns the ball faster when blocking. When you flip with bh, you definitely get more power.
The only thing is that you need some time to get used to it, especially if you are used to omega series. My impression is for omega seires, the larger your arm swing, the more spin and power you will get. However, with tenergy, you need only small, fast movement to generate power and spin. I took me about half a year to get used to it.

tenergy 64 or xiom omega 4....and if xiom omega 4... wich, pro, asia, or euro!!!

This user has no status.
I have stayed loyal to Tenergy 05 for quite a while now, but I decided I needed a change. Did not want to go back to Tibhar's Nimbus so I decided a step in between is the best choice, so I got the Giant Dragons posted on the left.
In my opinion, Tenergy is an excellent rubber for your blade but is rather expensive compared to the Xiom.
I'm gonna stick with Tenergy if you have the financial means (not that it's THAT expensive, just saying).

Regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Let me tell you something... Yasaka Mark V... its awesome with a good fast carbon blade.. and a booster !!

no comparison wat so ever ..!! :D