Yet another boosting topic on TTD (uniform boosting)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I apologize in advance for yet another boosting topic here on TTD.

I have been playing with 2x H3 Neo for some years now, and I've settled on trying to reboost my rubbers every 4 weeks.
I use the normal Haifu Seamoon, and usually I just dip the brush once, and spread the booster onto the rubber. But I've noticed over time that the amount differs quite a bit depending on whether the bottle is almost full or almost empty. It has become even more apparent now that Haifu has changed from the 100ml bottles to the 60ml bottles since they empty much quicker.

• What do you do to get more uniform playing charecteristics from the rubbers?
  • Do you pour from the bottle instead, and just pay attention to the amount on the sponge, and then hopefully getting better at the eye measurements each time?

This user has no status.
I apologize in advance for yet another boosting topic here on TTD.

I have been playing with 2x H3 Neo for some years now, and I've settled on trying to reboost my rubbers every 4 weeks.
I use the normal Haifu Seamoon, and usually I just dip the brush once, and spread the booster onto the rubber. But I've noticed over time that the amount differs quite a bit depending on whether the bottle is almost full or almost empty. It has become even more apparent now that Haifu has changed from the 100ml bottles to the 60ml bottles since they empty much quicker.

• What do you do to get more uniform playing charecteristics from the rubbers?
  • Do you pour from the bottle instead, and just pay attention to the amount on the sponge, and then hopefully getting better at the eye measurements each time?
Do not under any circumstances pour Seamoon directly from the bottle onto the sponge. Always apply a very thin layer so it is even. When the brush is very wet, you cannot spread the layer evenly, there will be more volume in some places and less in others. Three thin layers are optimal for H3.

Again about boosting...

I am still waiting in another topic about already boosting for an answer as to why I would boost. Or better, what could be the benefits of boosting? I always used to have some difficulties against LP and Anti rubbers but over the years learned to play against these ping pong players but maybe I never got top just because I never used boosters. Imagine! I don't know!...🤷‍♂️
🤣

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Again about boosting...

I am still waiting in another topic about already boosting for an answer as to why I would boost. Or better, what could be the benefits of boosting? I always used to have some difficulties against LP and Anti rubbers but over the years learned to play against these ping pong players but maybe I never got top just because I never used boosters. Imagine! I don't know!...🤷‍♂️
🤣
I think we all need a new hobby. TT is too complicated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Metaxa and DOMZ56
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I thought you were the one who created this thread as a joke lol. You stay boosting your uniforms.
ALWAYS boost team uniforms with player's first/Last name and three letter country below.

Look, feel like a pro maybe you have pro confidence and pride.