Yinhe Pro 01, 03, 05 Series Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2022
5,605
2,820
8,894
Bro sanwei 75 pro pbo or yinhe d715 is a better choice around 300-500 rmb(Yuan). is there any alternatives pls guides me some options bro thanks 🙏
I would prefer the Sanwei. Yinhe blades don't feel good to me. The handle is uncomfortable, the head is too small, and the feeling is too stiff.

Sanwei has better feeling and performance for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aung Thuya
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Active Member
Nov 2023
875
625
1,547
I tried again the Pro 03, with the same rubbers than I use on my King acB. Actually, the feeling is quite close. The main difference is the chunky handle on the Yinhe. It's a good backup. I'll try the 75 inner when I come back from holidays in 3 weeks.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2012
45
6
53
I tried out the Pro 01, 03, and 05 and can give my summary of how these blades play.

First, all these blades have a somewhat small head size. I think it comes out to be 157x150. That is normal size, but for me, they I prefer the 160 or 158 or 159. The few mm actually is quite noticeable, and they just feel short overall.

Second, they have somewhat large handle that is very very smooth. It takes quite a while to break in the handle with your sweat. Then it becomes easier to grip. But before that, the handle is too smooth and feels slippery.

The Pro 05 is the stiffest and quite fast. It has the same structure as HL5x, but feels stiffer. It also feels stiffer than Yasaka Atletico Power, which has the same structure. The dwell time feels low, and overall this blade is just setup for power.

The Pro 01 has same structure and thickness as Viscaria. I would say it emulates that style of play quite well. It is quite fun to play, as it is very responsive and snappy. It has a bit more feeling/flex than the Pro 05, but is still very fast. I think it has a denser and stiffer feeling than Viscaria.

The Pro 03 is by far the softest and flexiest. It very much plays like the Harimoto ALC. It is good for topspin shots and is quite fast on the bh side. I feel its strong in bh punches and flicks. But it feels shorter than HL5. And the head doesn't catch and launch the ball as well as the HL5. So it doesn't loop heavy underspin as well as HL5. I would say Harimoto ALC suffers from the same issue, so they are similar. The flex and softness is similar too, but maybe Pro 03 is slightly faster and snappier.

None of these 3 blades truly suit my style: I like blades that feel long, that catch and throw the ball long and high. My Lemuria Long 5, Sanwei 75 inner, and Stuor Harimoto ZLC all feel longer and loop heavy impactful shots better.

I don't know if I've ever heard other people talk about this "long" vs "short" feeling blade. Does anybody else feel this way about Long 5 vs Harimoto ALC?
How is the Pro05 feeling vs Pro 01 and V14pro?
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Sep 2017
2,492
1,764
5,461
Read 1 reviews
I tried out the Pro 01, 03, and 05 and can give my summary of how these blades play.

First, all these blades have a somewhat small head size. I think it comes out to be 157x150. That is normal size, but for me, they I prefer the 160 or 158 or 159. The few mm actually is quite noticeable, and they just feel short overall.

Second, they have somewhat large handle that is very very smooth. It takes quite a while to break in the handle with your sweat. Then it becomes easier to grip. But before that, the handle is too smooth and feels slippery.

The Pro 05 is the stiffest and quite fast. It has the same structure as HL5x, but feels stiffer. It also feels stiffer than Yasaka Atletico Power, which has the same structure. The dwell time feels low, and overall this blade is just setup for power.

The Pro 01 has same structure and thickness as Viscaria. I would say it emulates that style of play quite well. It is quite fun to play, as it is very responsive and snappy. It has a bit more feeling/flex than the Pro 05, but is still very fast. I think it has a denser and stiffer feeling than Viscaria.

The Pro 03 is by far the softest and flexiest. It very much plays like the Harimoto ALC. It is good for topspin shots and is quite fast on the bh side. I feel its strong in bh punches and flicks. But it feels shorter than HL5. And the head doesn't catch and launch the ball as well as the HL5. So it doesn't loop heavy underspin as well as HL5. I would say Harimoto ALC suffers from the same issue, so they are similar. The flex and softness is similar too, but maybe Pro 03 is slightly faster and snappier.

None of these 3 blades truly suit my style: I like blades that feel long, that catch and throw the ball long and high. My Lemuria Long 5, Sanwei 75 inner, and Stuor Harimoto ZLC all feel longer and loop heavy impactful shots better.

I don't know if I've ever heard other people talk about this "long" vs "short" feeling blade. Does anybody else feel this way about Long 5 vs Harimoto ALC?


Pro 05 should be like Harimoto. Not 03
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Dec 2023
64
40
134
Hello guys, Prott is now listing 2 new blades, MM-05 and MM-01 anyone heard of them ?
1790155448530.png


Here are de 2 descriptions I found on tt-maximum :

MM01 : This blade is very similar to the Butterfly Viscaria or its clone, the Pro-01. In other words, it has the same construction: 5 layers of wood with 2 layers of ALC. But unlike the Pro-01, it isn’t a complete clone of the Viscaria in terms of playing characteristics. It’s designed for players who really like the Viscaria (or Pro-01) but find it a bit too fast, and would prefer the same feel but with slightly less speed and a bit more control. Accordingly, the MM-01 has slightly less speed, as well as a bit more vibration and control. This is achieved by reducing the base thickness by 0.2 mm—it’s 5.6 mm here, as opposed to the Viscaria and Pro-01.


MM05 : This offensive blade consists of 5 layers of wood and 2 layers of KLC carbon (Kevlar-carbon). Its properties are similar to those of the Hurricane Long 5.
A distinctive feature of this blade’s construction is a technology called Innerforce, in which the carbon layers are positioned not near the surface but closer to the center, beneath the outer wood layers. This softens the feel of the ball, increases the ball’s dwell time on the racket, and enhances control during powerful shots. The blade feels more flexible and “wood-like.” Control in the short game: on soft shots and when returning serves, the carbon layer is barely engaged, which improves accuracy and the predictability of the bounce. Power during aggressive attacks: on a strong shot, the ball compresses all the way to the carbon layer, activating a powerful catapult effect and sharp spin.


MM01 really does interest me a lot, a thinner viscaria
 
says Fighting the EJ bug again...
says Fighting the EJ bug again...
Member
Mar 2025
439
659
2,850
Read 1 reviews
Hello guys, Prott is now listing 2 new blades, MM-05 and MM-01 anyone heard of them ? View attachment 43449

Here are de 2 descriptions I found on tt-maximum :

MM01 : This blade is very similar to the Butterfly Viscaria or its clone, the Pro-01. In other words, it has the same construction: 5 layers of wood with 2 layers of ALC. But unlike the Pro-01, it isn’t a complete clone of the Viscaria in terms of playing characteristics. It’s designed for players who really like the Viscaria (or Pro-01) but find it a bit too fast, and would prefer the same feel but with slightly less speed and a bit more control. Accordingly, the MM-01 has slightly less speed, as well as a bit more vibration and control. This is achieved by reducing the base thickness by 0.2 mm—it’s 5.6 mm here, as opposed to the Viscaria and Pro-01.


MM05 : This offensive blade consists of 5 layers of wood and 2 layers of KLC carbon (Kevlar-carbon). Its properties are similar to those of the Hurricane Long 5.
A distinctive feature of this blade’s construction is a technology called Innerforce, in which the carbon layers are positioned not near the surface but closer to the center, beneath the outer wood layers. This softens the feel of the ball, increases the ball’s dwell time on the racket, and enhances control during powerful shots. The blade feels more flexible and “wood-like.” Control in the short game: on soft shots and when returning serves, the carbon layer is barely engaged, which improves accuracy and the predictability of the bounce. Power during aggressive attacks: on a strong shot, the ball compresses all the way to the carbon layer, activating a powerful catapult effect and sharp spin.


MM01 really does interest me a lot, a thinner viscaria
They specify the difference between the MM01 and Pro 01 but not MM05 vs Pro 05; from the description the latter sounds the same. I wonder if it is or if there's a slight difference in something, e.g. core thickness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marvinn8686
Top