ZHOU Yu new equipement

This user has no status.
in my logic it only makes sense to play black in fh for a CNT when they playing with blue sponge rubber because as far as i know they are only produced with black topsheet.
maybe he used orange sponge, then it doesnt matter which colour to have on either side. Could be possible that the first racket didnt pass the test so the second one hasnt blue songe attached. only speculations here :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
in my logic it only makes sense to play black in fh for a CNT when they playing with blue sponge rubber because as far as i know they are only produced with black topsheet.
maybe he used orange sponge, then it doesnt matter which colour to have on either side. Could be possible that the first racket didnt pass the test so the second one hasnt blue songe attached. only speculations here :D

A note on the racket didn't pass test
The players all have 3 to 4 rackets

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I have read that Zhou Yu is now playing with the National Blue Sponge Hurricane on the Backhand, but it does seem that he is using a blue sponge euro/Japanese rubber instead, seeing that he still twiddles to the backhand side (black) when smashing.