Latest activity

• blahness reacted to jfolsen's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I think they are going to have an astrologer create a horoscope for each player and the one that is closest to Jupiter will get third...
  • driversbeat reacted to jfolsen's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I think they are going to have an astrologer create a horoscope for each player and the one that is closest to Jupiter will get third...
  • shmek reacted to Takkyu_wa_inochi's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Love Love.
    Miwa HARIMOTO is doing great so far against WANG Yidi . 3-1 lead and she's so far the much better player. less mistakes, more precise...
  • shmek replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    Are you seeing what I'm seeing? With the little Miwa matching WY's pace and with a bonus?!
  • Takkyu_wa_inochi replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    Miwa HARIMOTO is doing great so far against WANG Yidi . 3-1 lead and she's so far the much better player. less mistakes, more precise...
  • jfolsen replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
  • Prior to 2019. He was quite good and I bought a lot from him. Response was good to email etc. However. Since that time. Not responding...
  • TensorBackhand replied to the thread Xiom Vega H release?.
    Yeah the Hybrid H just seems too slow ever with 1 layer of booster. I tried playing with it but the rebound is quite low. I will try...
  • lodro replied to the thread Goodbye Prince of Table Tennis.
    Actually he was far from going the extra mile and was a communicative A-hole.
  • driversbeat replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    Are there 3rd-4th playoffs for this tournament or have they scrapped that too?
  • NextLevel replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    I get that to some extent. But one of the things you learn is that perception is reality. It is hard-core fans like us that know all...
  • Shame Guy probably went the extra mile for customer service, but customers didn’t go the extra mile and support him back. This is why I...
  • mattlamperouge replied to the thread New Equipment 2024.
    Im trying to get early stock but i dont have confirmation Yet 😢😅
  • After seeing how infuriated Lind was with his racket during the entirety of his match against Calderano, I'm guessing another lucky fan...
  • Tony's Table Tennis replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    You need to add history and further context to the lifes of these so called players. Just a week or so ago, none of these players was...