Latest activity

• zeio replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    2nd seeded player out on women's side (Freitas on men's side). WS R64 Diaz 1-3 Polcanova
  • Scarfed Garchomp reacted to Lazer's post in the thread a with Like Like.
    No, it doesn’t change much, and wood is wood, you can NEVER prevent the risk of splintering completely even with the highest quality...
  • Scarfed Garchomp reacted to dingyibvs's post in the thread a with Like Like.
    The Freitas is sealed in factory, as Butterfly blades generally are. Limba splinters, Butterfly can't change nature. We use water based...
  • PristineEagle reacted to Shine's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    Usually there are no drastic time zone changes when there are two or more tournaments in a month. Remember the days when ITTF used to...
  • My coach uses huieson balls for years. He prefers black ones. Purple were lighter, softer and not round enough. Red+black are better...
  • @lodro @TensorBackhand Here's my understanding of aramid, arylate, kevlar, ALC, etc: Aramid fibers = Kevlar (Para-aramid made by...
  • Lazer replied to the thread a.
    No, it doesn’t change much, and wood is wood, you can NEVER prevent the risk of splintering completely even with the highest quality...
  • dingyibvs replied to the thread a.
    The Freitas is sealed in factory, as Butterfly blades generally are. Limba splinters, Butterfly can't change nature. We use water based...
  • It does work, it's literally shown in the link.
  • stoni111121 replied to the thread Any Power Pong robot users?.
    Finally found a decent solution regarding the jams. By blocking balls from entering from the right side of the robot, balls don't get...
    • IMG_20240505_155322.jpg
  • NextLevel reacted to backspacer's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I can't watch her anymore with sound on. The constant ayos just get to me.
  • Scarfed Garchomp replied to the thread a.
    I doubt you'd find any difference for blades I've sealed vs blades I have not... You'd be more successful feeling the difference between...
  • Jan_ replied to the thread why wait to dry the glue?.
    To say it plainly, that's bull. It doesn't work, it's not designed to work that way.
  • backspacer replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    I can't watch her anymore with sound on. The constant ayos just get to me.
  • can you share the links for the donic crisan titanium and stiga titanium 5.4 wrb ? i just archived the archive of those 4 links cos...