Latest activity

• pongfugrasshopper replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    Haven't had a chance to watch this, but a disappointing loss against a pairing from different national teams. They're T-League...
  • blahness reacted to quanghuysk's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    long live the pimples :P
  • Lazer replied to the thread why wait to dry the glue?.
    I'll keep my opinion on that one to myself :) Cheers L-zr
  • Airoc replied to the thread Andro Nuzn 50 and 55.
    A few impressions of NUZN 50 after roughly two hours of practice over two evenings. To me the rubber is somewhere in between C53 and...
  • Lawsy replied to the thread Friendship 729 battle 3.
    That's how I felt, the way B3 improved your game. Having used B2P Blue Sponge for the most part, but also having used G1 (and, since...
  • PaddyPolar reacted to NextLevel's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    The Brazilian Togami beat the Japanese Calderano. Good win for Hugo, shows he is the most athletic beast of all.
  • PaddyPolar reacted to zeio's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    List of seeded-players-turned-tourists R64 WS Bajor 3-2 Szocs (9) (-6, -9, 10, 7, 7) Diaz (11) 1-3 Polcanova (-5, 11, -9, -10) MS CCY...
  • vvk1 replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    Yeah, cannot recall the last time having to use the VPN for this. Could've been some weird youtube app/caching glitch. P.S.: I hate...
  • Cordell replied to the thread Post your latest EJ purchase.
    Here she is in all her glory. I think my best gluing and cutting so far too, the first two definitely teaching me something about it!
    • EJ1.png
    • EJ2.png
    • EJ3.png
  • pongfugrasshopper reacted to NextLevel's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    It is insane how the youtube viewers act like she isn't clearly their best player because of some losses here and there. In time, they...
  • Hey there, you're looking great! Definitely not a coach, but here are my 2 cents in addition to all the other great tips so far: 1)...
  • Hi there! Thanks for sharing the footage. I will try to give some feedback to the best of my ability. However, I dont know your thinking...
  • NextLevel replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    England is one of the countries that traditionally doesn't need a VPN so your issues were interesting. I can't access the link you just...
  • vvk1 replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    And now the livestream from the Infinity Arena appeared on WTT's YT channel without using any VPNs. Here's the link in case it does not...
  • kindof99 reacted to vanjr's post in the thread a with Like Like.
    Lots of other factors besides the manufacturer to consider. What glue is used, sealing done, how long the rubber is on the blade, care...