Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
You can try the hex-cut rubbers on Goriki blade. The working area is less than 10×10cm. After you like some of the combinations, buy new...
Jul 8, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
What products didn’t work out? I wonder if there’s a pattern? Maybe I lucked out but I’ve had mainly good experiences in my rare...
Jul 8, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Love
.
Both rubbers are quite light. less than 50g. Rxton 1 probably about 45g.
Jul 8, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
A "too long didn't read" version. Something shorter for people with attention spans the length of that of One-Punch Man.
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
what is a tl;dr version?
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Oliverpool's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
At the top end, it does get alot of spin which i feel is comparable to H3. However its the lower end when you get a float ball or...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
RPB Enthusiast's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
I've used both Zyre-03 (boosted it 😎) and boosted Hurricane 3 and I can say people I played against struggled against me with them, but...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
2.5 is slightly slower and has a higher arc for how I brush. I am going to test it out at some point on both sides of my racket but I...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Yurifi's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
I am on the edge of trying these two on same blade, but mostly I see people playing with Zyre03 on BH, but I am thinking of getting it...
Jul 8, 2026
L
latej
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Like
.
Hey all! I've dropped everyone an email - Please check your spam/junk just in case 😁
Jul 8, 2026
S
suli
replied to the thread
do you think this is fixiable?
.
i have a victas ventus extra and a andro hexer powergrip, which blade should i get? (the andro blade was a timo ball alc clone with...
Jul 8, 2026
Gtsnake
replied to the thread
do you think this is fixiable?
.
Why don't you just get a new one? Blades are not expensive. Unless you have some emotional attachment.
Jul 8, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
do you think this is fixiable?
.
Actually it is not worth it. I believe you should buy a new one.
Jul 8, 2026
driversbeat
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Wow
.
If you watched the recent podcast previewing the US Smash, they said Hayata reached out to Harimoto to clear the air and make the...
Jul 8, 2026
D
dec88
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
2.5 is slightly slower and has a higher arc for how I brush. I am going to test it out at some point on both sides of my racket but I...
Jul 8, 2026
Top