Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
E
Ergosquare
replied to the thread
Andro Synteliac
.
New Synteliac blade "Simon Gauzy Edition" VCI OFF Gauzy Original Available mid August. Strangely enough the top layer looks like Koto...
Jul 13, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Yeah, I think you were extra sluggish that day! I think his assessment at the end was correct in that he just needed to bring the ball...
Jul 13, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
with
Like
.
That's just DHS quality control, has nothing to do with boosting procedure. I've boosted both ways and have gotten a non-sticky one...
Jul 13, 2026
A
ajtatosmano2
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
I just seen the video of Hwan Bae where he shows his H3 National BS and his are still lifting the ball pretty well. There is the usual...
Jul 13, 2026
A
ajtatosmano2
reacted to
maxtor's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Haha
.
Gym
Jul 13, 2026
Y
Yxoons
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
I don't think you understand, I know quality control can affect tackiness, but both rubbers were just as tacky/sticky before boosting.
Jul 13, 2026
Faker
reacted to
Caravenav's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Haha
.
I have one small wine cooler, and I haven't used it anymore...until today!!!!! Now I know what to do with it!
Jul 13, 2026
dingyibvs
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Yeah, I think you were extra sluggish that day! I think his assessment at the end was correct in that he just needed to bring the ball...
Jul 13, 2026
C
Caravenav
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
I have one small wine cooler, and I haven't used it anymore...until today!!!!! Now I know what to do with it!
Jul 13, 2026
M
maxtor
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
Gym
Jul 13, 2026
dingyibvs
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
That's just DHS quality control, has nothing to do with boosting procedure. I've boosted both ways and have gotten a non-sticky one...
Jul 13, 2026
T
thot
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
What booster have the best effect on zyre?
Jul 13, 2026
Metaxa
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Andro used to have a blade that she would heat up first. It was an Andro Temper Tech All+ and weighed just 76gr. It was one of the best...
Jul 13, 2026
L
latej
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Like
.
Biomechanics is much more useful to understand how to do a stroke, it also explains why certain forms work well Because strokes are not...
Jul 13, 2026
Metaxa
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
#1402 - 5+2 Inner - ALL+/OFF- This is a refurbished blade, it was made for a SP player but unfortunately it turned out a bit slower...
Jul 13, 2026
Top