Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1431 - Outer 5+2 1k Ax-C - OFF-/OFF My new favorite fiber, this thing is so light that I can get away with almost everything 😂. All...
Jul 14, 2026
G
Gekko
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
I've been through this journey. Everyone recommends the same tired rubbers. You want it to feel like H3? It needs to be hard. HARD. So...
Jul 14, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
#1428 - Outer Kev - OFF- This is a composition I made a few times now, it's based on the SAL (the one with Ayous core), but I changed...
Jul 14, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I also did not see the ball worth a crap too, it was my worst tourney, did not win any matches. I do not dwell on it, after that...
Jul 14, 2026
Lazer
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
My first initial guess would be Dignics 09C… My second guess would be Tibhar hybrid K3… Cheers L-zr
Jul 14, 2026
mihalichtheone
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 14, 2026
S
struke
posted the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
in
Rubbers
.
Hi everyone, I’m looking for the closest possible forehand alternative to a properly boosted DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National Blue Sponge...
Jul 14, 2026
mihalichtheone
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Just sharing my personal opinion: Compared to my other 7-ply all-wood blades (CLCR, 506), this one is very hard and fast. Especially...
Jul 14, 2026
N
NoSpin
reacted to
maxtor's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Haha
.
Gym
Jul 14, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I also did not see the ball worth a crap too, it was my worst tourney, did not win any matches. I do not dwell on it, after that...
Jul 14, 2026
Der_Echte
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I also did not see the ball worth a crap too, it was my worst tourney, did not win any matches. I do not dwell on it, after that...
Jul 14, 2026
A
ajtatosmano2
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
Try to brush the upper side of the ball. Counterintuitive, but if you brush up pn the back of the ball you need to be more precise to...
Jul 14, 2026
Der_Echte
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
celebrating a W here. our team won our local division 2 championships, will move to div1 next round. I started playing in those champs...
Jul 14, 2026
R
RSE
replied to the thread
LAST 1 pc for US$400 BLACK TAG Collectible Gergely 21 Flared Handle, made in Japan, in its original box. From inventory. US$350–550 per ChatGPT
.
Ok will do. Thanks!
Jul 14, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Love
.
Let’s have great Japan China relations. I’ve always had nothing but great times with my Chinese/Hong Kong friends and partners.
Jul 14, 2026
Top