Good chinese rubber for backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Hi everybody, after reading a lot here that's the first time I post something.
I use primorac off- with roundell in BH.
So as price of butterfly in Brazil is to expensive, I need some cheaper replace for my backhand rubber, something faster than sriver, mark v like roundell

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
I do blocks, chops, soft loops (I can't loop hard in BH) and started to develop flicks. The feeling of roundell is great to me, because is soft, but have a good speed. Price is a problem and donic coppa have the same price of roundell.
My budget is $25

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk
Joola rubbers are also good. Can try joola phoenix, should be around your budget.
Also, if this too doesn't come in your budget, you can go for lkt rapid speed. Boost it several times. That is what I am using right now, but now quite satisfied as I like donic rubbers, and will change into it.
For soft version, you can go to rapid soft.
Friendship also has some soft rubbers, like focus snipe. Haven't used that though, hence can't give you a perfect opinion.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
You could try Chinese Non-tacky or semi tacky rubbers. When I started, I used a Galaxy Mercury/ Galaxy 9000d on backhand. Both are good for learning, but the throw of the Mercury helps when flipping, and looping. With a Mercury in 34 degrees, you cannot go wrong. Besides, you could buy 6 of them for your budget.

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
I can personally vouch for 2008XP. Faster than any other Chinese rubber I've tried and just as spinny without the usual spin sensitivity. It works great for flicks and is forgiving enough to help you develop some power in your backhand to go along witu the touch shots. $8 USD, can't beat the price!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
999 on the right sponge, XP2008, Dawei Quattro Ultra Light, KLT rubbers like Rapid Speed, some of the Air rubbers like Illumina and Assissins...

Those are several suggestions.

Myself, I have always favored an Allround OFF Control rubber on BH, one capable of doing all the strokes with easy control, but none of them world beaters. That is just me and many of those suggestions work. Heck, just about any inverted rubber besides anti works for me on BH wing, but I perform in matches best with Allround OFF control class of rubber in MAX on BH wing.

Players play with those kind of rubbers as they are inexpensive and get the job done. They don't make BTY kind of profits, but the companies still get by. Everyone should discover the range of equipment that serves them well and play within that range. Sometimes low cost is a good deal, sometimes not. Sometimes an expensive product is worth its weight in gold, sometimes not.