WWE and Butterfly to release new John Cena rubber (1 to rule them all)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Just found some news regarding the ultimate table tennis rubber, which will be available soon in any online store or directly from Butterfly and WWE. It's a new collaboration between 2 different companies. The new rubbers labeled John Cena will be extremely fast and spiny available in only 3.4mm sponges, different hardness - altering the throw angle, black and red colors. Stiga, Donic, Xiom, 729, DHS, Tibhar, and the rest are now looking at bankrupt and soon to close doors after the official release. Several pro's have tested and released a quick recap of what the new John Cena is expected to play like

Timo Boll: "TableTennisDB can now delete their database, the search is over. And no there is no national version"

Jun Mizutani: "People on forums should stop asking what rubbers to get, there is only the ultimate John Cena rubber"

Kalinikos Kreanga: "The price gave me cancer"

MaLong: "Is there a national version?"

MaLing: "It boosts pretty well to my surprise"

Dimitri Ovcharov: "I kept doing my usual breathing tecnique woop, woop, woop, uh, uh, uh, uh, but people told me they hear ? Toooo Too Too Toooooo, Toooo Too Too Toooo, Toooooo Too Too Toooooo ? while I play, is there a jukebox inside this rubber?"

Picture at ITTF stand in Switzerland
iBGwzOy.jpg

Butterfly have a footage of the John Cena rubbers explaining the arc differences between soft and hard sponge
The girl in this video playing with low throw version, while the guy is relying on high throw standard hard sponge version. Obviously the soft sponge the girl is using is geared towards beginners.

Price: Cancer