PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Highlights Table Tennis Match Holland!

Slupmi-Atled
11-16-2019, 11:08 AM
Hi!

I want to share a video again. In this video you can see the highlights of a national second division match, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands.

Some players will look familiar to you, I shared videos of them before. Two new players (Verweij and Meijer) are among the top 50 in the Netherlands.

Have fun watching and leave a comment if you wish! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13KDBCSSJuE

yoass
11-16-2019, 12:20 PM
Hi!

I want to share a video again. In this video you can see the highlights of a national second division match, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands.

Some players will look familiar to you, I shared videos of them before. Two new players (Verweij and Meijer) are among the top 50 in the Netherlands.

Have fun watching and leave a comment if you wish! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13KDBCSSJuE

Wonderful. Now how about that championship?

Slupmi-Atled
11-17-2019, 02:04 PM
Wonderful. Now how about that championship?

The next two matches are decisive for the team. In those matches, the players have to score seven points on leader Hilversum (who already played an extra game). An exciting end, certainly because both teams meet in the last round. It can go either way, I'll let you know! :)

yoass
11-17-2019, 03:30 PM
When? The 29th perchance? I’ll be in Hilversum then.

Slupmi-Atled
11-17-2019, 10:11 PM

I just checked the schedule for you. Both teams play against each other a day later (Saturday 30th). So if you want to see them, you can visit Hilversum that weekend.

yoass
11-18-2019, 08:44 AM
I just checked the schedule for you. Both teams play against each other a day later (Saturday 30th). So if you want to see them, you can visit Hilversum that weekend.

Alas, prior commitments. But I'll be rooting for you and hoping for footage.

Slupmi-Atled
11-19-2019, 10:50 AM
Alas, prior commitments. But I'll be rooting for you and hoping for footage.

A pity, but you will probably meet the players somewhere else... Our Dutch table tennis world is not that big. When I've published new footage, I will post a message again.

Slupmi-Atled
11-19-2019, 09:13 PM
Comments from other forum users are welcome too... don't hesitate! :o

Slupmi-Atled
11-24-2019, 09:42 PM
Comments from other forum users are welcome too... don't hesitate! :o

One more small reminder, still hope to hear from you guys.

Slupmi-Atled
11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Good luck and have fun today! :cool:

Slupmi-Atled
12-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Now how about that championship?
They didn't make it, Hilversum turned out to be a little better last Saturday. A pity, but a new chance next season.

yoass
12-02-2019, 11:02 AM
They didn't make it, Hilversum turned out to be a little better last Saturday. A pity, but a new chance next season.

Yeah, saw the result. Arnoud M. (who was tending bar the night before... :-)) didn't think it would be filmed, and I guess it wasn't. Good luck next season!

Slupmi-Atled
12-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Yeah, saw the result. Arnoud M. (who was tending bar the night before... :-)) didn't think it would be filmed, and I guess it wasn't. Good luck next season!
There's no footage of the match, as far as I know... You also have a good new season next year!

Slupmi-Atled
12-13-2019, 11:11 AM
Just a small 'bump'... comments are appreciated! ;)