2012 NCTTA Championships in North America

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hello TableTennisDaily! Haven't been active on this forum much lately, but I wanted to share some videos I recorded (and edited) at this years North American collegiate table tennis championships. I play for the University of Texas, and we were fortunate enough to qualify for and compete at the 2012 National Collegiate Table Tennis Association (NCTTA) National Championship held at PSA2 in Plano, TX.

Here's the entire playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE3BFzlOYQo&list=PLDD91CFB6A76A91A5&index=1&feature=plpp_video

But I'll embed every video out of boredom. Enjoy!

Texas vs Maryland (Singles 1)

Texas vs Maryland (Singles 3)

Texas vs Maryland (Doubles)

Men's Singles (Round of 16)

Women's Singles (Quarterfinal)

Men's Singles (Quarterfinal)

Men's Singles (Semifinal)

Men's Singles (Semifinal)

Women's Singles (Final)

Men's Singles (Final)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Nice post mate! You can really feel the intensity in the semifinal and finals :)

Yeah..in the final, the guy who lost really crumbled in the rubber game. :) Just shows how important it is to play a point at a time. I think these 2 boys are from the same team, and they're really familiar with each others game, which made it really interesting:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yeah..in the final, the guy who lost really crumbled in the rubber game. :) Just shows how important it is to play a point at a time. I think these 2 boys are from the same team, and they're really familiar with each others game, which made it really interesting:)

They are in fact from the same team, and I've been told it is always very close match between them. They definitely know each others game, and while some feared it would be boring to watch a Lindenwood v. Lindenwood final, I think it was actually quite an entertaining match!

Mar 2011
They are in fact from the same team, and I've been told it is always very close match between them. They definitely know each others game, and while some feared it would be boring to watch a Lindenwood v. Lindenwood final, I think it was actually quite an entertaining match!

Absolutely buddy. I mean, if you're really a TT fan, how can you ever find those sort of rallies boring?:) I can be engrossed by watching kids playing good rallies! I would pay to watch good TT like that. Are they international students?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Absolutely buddy. I mean, if you're really a TT fan, how can you ever find those sort of rallies boring?:) I can be engrossed by watching kids playing good rallies! I would pay to watch good TT like that. Are they international students?

I know Yamazato is originally from Brazil, but I don't know where Ramesh is from. Either way, I'm pretty sure he's an international student.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews

Haha yeah right :) It is always nerve wrecking to see matches of players from the same team. As you said they know how to play each other and it is really about who is in mentally focus.