Will the real kukamonga please stand up ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Good job Sherlock Suga D !!!!

I had my suspicions about the things he was writing but I could not find the right evidence to catch him in the act !

Well, of course i could be awfully wrong but sorry, i'm not so sure about all this and I think sebas' still trolling and fooling you guys even harder than before. The 'evidence' is pointin' in another direction.
[Emoji2]
Did you actually check this website and the club members?

http://www.tabletennisfightclub.com/

I think in one of his older posts from the time before he's been trolling so hard as username sebas-aguirre he advertised that club.
Now that dude looks a little different than the one in your vids. But he looks a lot like a vid he also shared as username Sebas-aguirre.

:)

EDIT: Kowabunga's the dude in the red Shorts and the fresh washed hair...

Sebas for all this you deserve the title Super-Troll 2016
[Emoji23]

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As for tenti, I never played him,

Not so sure Sebas presented himself as much of anything.

But the tall lanky guy who is Sebas may not be the shorter, thicker guy in those videos unless he hit a major growth spurt from then till now.

My guess is, Sebas could tell us if he wanted to. But, he did not open the issue. And he never claimed to be from Paraguay.

Troll, yes. Character, yes. Sometimes mean. Usually somewhat twisted in his sense of humor. But I don't see that he did anything wrong in this thread.

And that photo from Fight Club is totally funny.

By the way, the footage of him from that league match, having a bad day, that guy is still a pretty good player.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
maybe it would be a good idea if you read my posts to find out who I am instead of reading ttmonsters and sugads posts.
I already said a thousand times I am not the person in the first video of this thread.
this is just some scam ttmonster is playing on everybody.
he also disrespected me calling me the king of bullshit in some other thread of building the perfect player so I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.
I am the guy in the other video, the one that sugad posted and I am the guy who played a few times in table tennis fight club where they treated me very warmly and I thank them for that.
but honestly at this point what do you care who I am and who I am not?
just go leave your lives and leave me alone.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I think being so 'mysterious' about one's identity is actually provoking that people jump to conclusions and create threads like this. Especially statements like "I'm from compton, and my 9mm goes Bang" aren't really helpful, and are kinda like askin' for it.
So chillout, buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Carl, he was trying to subtly troll in this thread , may be not but I don't know. Anyways, he loves to mess with people's head so I was trying to mess with his.
See the post below, it seems all this unwanted attention is making him angry , I "disrespected" him !!! really ? :)

Not so sure Sebas presented himself as much of anything.

But the tall lanky guy who is Sebas may not be the shorter, thicker guy in those videos unless he hit a major growth spurt from then till now.

My guess is, Sebas could tell us if he wanted to. But, he did not open the issue. And he never claimed to be from Paraguay.

Troll, yes. Character, yes. Sometimes mean. Usually somewhat twisted in his sense of humor. But I don't see that he did anything wrong in this thread.

And that photo from Fight Club is totally funny.

By the way, the footage of him from that league match, having a bad day, that guy is still a pretty good player.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I just think the whole thing is a waste of time.

No need to get dragged through the mud.

I like Baal's advice to me when PNut and I were going at it. It was something like this:

Pigs like to role in the mud. And when you wrestle with one you get mud all over you.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
so ttmonster if you could just ask mods to delete this thread that would be great.
also if you could remove other offensive messages you have posted about me I would appreciate it.
like this one:
------------------------------------------
You can add ...

bullshit : kukamonga !! :) :)

I'll make sure I don't interact with you from now on.
Case closed!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I will take your advise Carl , thanks
I just think the whole thing is a waste of time.

No need to get dragged through the mud.

I like Baal's advice to me when PNut and I were going at it. It was something like this:

Pigs like to role in the mud. And when you wrestle with one you get mud all over you.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
The thread stays buddy :) , you can ask the mods to delete it if you want to take a swing at it :)
so ttmonster if you could just ask mods to delete this thread that would be great.
also if you could remove other offensive messages you have posted about me I would appreciate it.
like this one:
You can add ...

bullshit : kukamonga !! :) :)

I'll make sure I don't interact with you from now on.
Case closed!

Reactions: Rajah* and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
The thread stays buddy :) , you can ask the mods to delete it if you want to take a swing at it :)

I'm asking it to you as a personal favour.
This thread is not about ma long or about the olympics, it's only about my real person.
There's no need for it and I don't enjoy the exposure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I understand that , I saw the complete shift in the attitude once Suga D posted your real video. Before that you were enjoying the attention . I will delete this thread if you promise to not mess with people's head in the forum , you can have your harmless fun and we who know you really enjoy it. But just don't play around with people who don't get it . Deal ?
I'm asking it to you as a personal favour.
This thread is not about ma long or about the olympics, it's only about my real person.
There's no need for it and I don't enjoy the exposure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I understand that , I saw the complete shift in the attitude once Suga D posted your real video. Before that you were enjoying the attention . I will delete this thread if you promise to not mess with people's head in the forum , you can have your harmless fun and we who know you really enjoy it. But just don't play around with people who don't get it . Deal ?

I don't think this thread needs to be deleted. If Sebas will behave we can let it fall asleep, but as soon as he starts screwing around again, it can be pulled to daylight again.
See @Sebas, you show the typical behaviour of a immature teenager, enjoying the attention of the moment and not thinkin about consequences and when the consequences appear to happen automatically start weeping...
*smh*
Man up, dude!!

You say ttmonster's post has been insulting you, did you actually ask yourself how many people you have insulted with that twisted thing you call humour?

I'd like to know what you have been thinking in the first place. You think you're smart, and everyone else's plain dumb?
You think everybody's so forgetful to forget all of your postings? Insulting one's intellect from day one?
Or did you hope i would overread this whole thread and keep quiet, when you're trying to fool and troll everyone, when that thread with your vid just has been posted two weeks ago??
Pretty arrogant and naive, buddy, since I didn't sign a contract with you about discrecy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016

I posted that video myself as sebas-aguirre and said "this is me".
So I'm clearly not trying to hide who I am.
I also said many times I have played in fight club and I even recommended the place.
and that's pretty much where it all ends.

if you wanted to know if I was the guy in that video you could have just asked politely.
You have to be careful how you address other people's real details.

As for my behaviour in the forum, I'm pretty clean, you can search all my history.
I never called anybody bullshit or monger like archosaurus did here in the 1st page.
I do tend to attract a lot of attention but that's just who I am.
But I'm sure you will never find a person who says "I was terribly offended by what he said".
Because I never offend anyone, it's not in my nature.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The TT community is still a pretty small one internationally, and soon enough, someone will rat out anyone getting out of line once identities are known.

Anyone can do a good acting job once or twice when focused, but it is damned difficult to act other than your true values given enough time and sample size.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
The TT community is still a pretty small one internationally, and soon enough, someone will rat out anyone getting out of line once identities are known.

Anyone can do a good acting job once or twice when focused, but it is damned difficult to act other than your true values given enough time and sample size.

yep, I've been playing tt for a long time all around the world and I never had the slightest discussion or disagreement.
this in real life, internet seems to be the place where everybody just takes out there worst side.
actually anybody who stands out a bit on the internet is automatically attacked.
it's just how it is.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
As much as I would like to be known as such and such, anyone reading all my posts will know I will never be like that no matter how much I try. IF I go on forums and say such and such, I will certainly and swiftly be corrected, I am too known. NOT known by everyone, but too known among enough people. If I get out of line, I will know it almost immediately. and YES, I have been out of line more than once, being nice to myself and estimating conservatively.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
As much as I would like to be known as such and such, anyone reading all my posts will know I will never be like that no matter how much I try. IF I go on forums and say such and such, I will certainly and swiftly be corrected, I am too known. NOT known by everyone, but too known among enough people. If I get out of line, I will know it almost immediately. and YES, I have been out of line more than once, being nice to myself and estimating conservatively.

still, internet is a world of it's own where people act in ways they wouldn't act in real life.
that's the attractive really, that you can say things you wouldn't say in real life and interact with people you don't know.
also you can exchange 1000 posts with ttmonster, agree in everything, then you meet in real life and in 5 seconds you decide you don't really like him.

or maybe I discuss for years with ttmonster in ttdaily, then one day I meet him and play a game and we become friends in half an hour.

so really internet, specially forums, is just a game.
it's good that people remember that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
The world you describe was when people had limited understanding of the internet and how it affects their lives.

However, the society has evolved and internet/chat rooms/forums affect peoples lives more and more. Hence, the need for intelligent and empathetic people to take responsibility and choose the right way to behave so that then don't cause pain/confusion to others , especially those who are new to the forum and are more likely to take things at face value.

Its like this, when you know somebody and/or their friends for a long time you tend to look past their follies and focus on the positive attributes ... anyways I am pretty sure all this is lost to you ... as Suga D said , I will let sleeping dogs lie for now

still, internet is a world of it's own where people act in ways they wouldn't act in real life.
that's the attractive really, that you can say things you wouldn't say in real life and interact with people you don't know.
also you can exchange 1000 posts with ttmonster, agree in everything, then you meet in real life and in 5 seconds you decide you don't really like him.

or maybe I discuss for years with ttmonster in ttdaily, then one day I meet him and play a game and we become friends in half an hour.

so really internet, specially forums, is just a game.
it's good that people remember that.

Last edited: