This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Anyone with some years experience in table tennis can do that man. There is hardly any spin on the ball.

If u play competitively at a decent level, you would know that dropping a heavy topspin ball just behind the net is frikkin' hard. With fast inverted rubbers it's nearly impossible for most players. You should go to clubs and play against other good players. I have the feeling by reading your posts that you really don't understand our sport. Go to a club, a wall as a sparring partner does you no good.

From the beginning, I am saying it can be done by anyone. I will urge that it can be done against loop as well. I have done it in when I played in club as well.

I have the feeling by reading your posts that you really don't understand our sport

It is easy to understimate na. Doesn't matter, hope all the players post their videos as well. Then we could go into the technical details and competitive capablity of them as well.

Hey on more, I am on the rut, Equipment is just a handicap. Doesn't change anything

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I dont want to argue about this because you have goodbtouch on serves but still i think you did not get it right. There is still no speed and spin in this shots you are doing as the simulation of oponent.

Yeah i agree it doesn't translate to real stroke that well. But, the original video on the other thread isn't either. My point was that it can be done. The topspin on the end of the video in the original post was more compared to this but the angle I am facing is hard and wall doesn't return to the same place all the time like the coach does.

I would like to get them in reality next time. Just need to go completely sideways to neutralise the topspin. As simple as that. If the loop has top-sidespin then it is hard, I have no experiecne against them

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I still think this was just luck but here you can have a inspiration8
And look where he is playing the ball ... On the end of the table and blade under net........

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
It doesn't satisfy my obsession, I wanna go for 5 hours all the time. I don't like stagnating doing the same thing when I know i already got that.
I think most of the things you didn't get yet.

Your videos are appropriate to get some technical feedback here and to get to know how to improve your game. But not to impress anyone. I think neither your drop shots nor your shots around the net impressed anyone here because they are low quality versions of very good strokes only. Probably, everyone here could do it the same way. However, we know that it would be ridiculous to compare ourselves with US national players or even Zhang Jike or Fan Zhendong.

At least we get amused in some way...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I think most of the things you didn't get yet.

Your videos are appropriate to get some technical feedback here and to get to know how to improve your game. But not to impress anyone. I think neither your drop shots nor your shots around the net impressed anyone here because they are low quality versions of very good strokes only. Probably, everyone here could do it the same way. However, we know that it would be ridiculous to compare ourselves with US national players or even Zhang Jike or Fan Zhendong.

At least we get amused in some way...

I already said that it was about youtube algorithm. I don't really like that, but the engine doesn't hook them into search. Yeah it is not impressive. I didn't say that others couldn't do it either.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
SO, if you don't play first league, then that qualifies them as amateur. I am an amateur, that goes to the same for all the people who don't reach first league as well.

Second point is true though.

no I mean it looks like you would be put in the basement, with the beginners.
yet you think you are better, so you quit and play in your house.
I wouldn't play in the first league either but at some point you find a level where you are comfortable and have fun so you play with those players.
seems like you never reached this level.
you are always put with players who in your mind are inferior to you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
no I mean it looks like you would be put in the basement, with the beginners.
yet you think you are better, so you quit and play in your house.
I wouldn't play in the first league either but at some point you find a level where you are comfortable and have fun so you play with those players.
seems like you never reached this level.
you are always put with players who in your mind are inferior to you.

You can look in whatever way you want. Level is just a way to quantify the skill set. I didn't reach that level for different reasons. For me everyone is inferior till they beat me. It doesnt mattter.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
You can look in whatever way you want. Level is just a way to quantify the skill set. I didn't reach that level for different reasons. For me everyone is inferior till they beat me. It doesnt mattter.

cool, looks like you are in your own little world....
better to leave you there.

Reactions: tabletennisuk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
I already said that it was about youtube algorithm. I don't really like that, but the engine doesn't hook them into search. Yeah it is not impressive. I didn't say that others couldn't do it either.
But if it is not impressive and just to post it here and get some feedback why do you care about youtube algorithm? What is your benefit if everyone finds these videos searching for chinese table tennis stars if it is not impressive? I don't get it.

Yes, you didn't say others couldn't do. But you said it is same level with the first drop shot video and it definitely is not. The first video was IMPRESSIVE. :confused:

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
But if it is not impressive and just to post it here and get some feedback why do you care about youtube algorithm? What is your benefit if everyone finds these videos searching for chinese table tennis stars if it is not impressive? I don't get it.

Yes, you didn't say others couldn't do. But you said it is same level with the first drop shot video and it definitely is not. The first video was IMPRESSIVE. :confused:

I thougt it was impressive in the beginning but it was made clear that it is nothing of speciality. Many people who don't think they are pros would like to see them, practise them just like me. I believe atleast there should be 1% of them over here and a lot in youtube as well. It works that way, many like them. I didn't receive dislikes before posting that roller video where I verily went over the line.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
cool, looks like you are in your own little world....
better to leave you there.

No, I am not living in my little world. I have beaten few 2nd division players in Hamburg. They couldn't digest it. That happens when you think you are a pro. If you think I am delusional, then they are lot of silent ones sitting in the heads of many just not expresing them out.

Anyway, my offer stands out. It there are some amateurs who think they are pros in Hamburg who would love to play a low rated player, we can straighten things out for the community sake. i have done it chess beating Candidate Master and an International Master. Would be glad to seal the deal

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
No, I am not living in my little world. I have beaten few 2nd division players in Hamburg. They couldn't digest it. That happens when you think you are a pro. If you think I am delusional, then they are lot of silent ones sitting in the heads of many just not expresing them out.

Anyway, my offer stands out. It there are some amateurs who think they are pros in Hamburg who would love to play a low rated player, we can straighten things out for the community sake. i have done it chess beating Candidate Master and an International Master. Would be glad to seal the deal

the greatest player who has ever lived, the great kukamonga, is just a 6 hour ride from your bed.
this is the time to prove to the world what you are made of.
this is it, this is what you've been preparing for all this time.
the reason why you were brought to life.
don't waste it my friend.
opportunities like this come once in a lifetime.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
the greatest player who has ever lived, the great kukamonga, is just a 6 hour ride from your bed.
this is the time to prove to the world what you are made of.
this is it, this is what you've been preparing for all this time.
the reason why you were brought to life.
don't waste it my friend.
opportunities like this come once in a lifetime.

Make it HAPPEN!! kukamonga vs Siva! I would pay to see this :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

What is the name of the International Master you defeated?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Why does that matter there are around 1000 International Masters, I can give anyone's name. How is that significant?'/

Verification purposes. Would you like to play a game of chess online? I don't know any free servers anymore but we could schedule something on Yahoo or something.

BTW, I am probably one of the few people that relatively speaking like the original video. I don't think anyone who could produce it should call Tom Feng's effort easy, but I like it.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Verification purposes. Would you like to play a game of chess online? I don't know any free servers anymore but we could schedule something on Yahoo or something.

BTW, I am probably one of the few people that relatively speaking like the original video. I don't think anyone who could produce it should call Tom Feng's effort easy, but I like it.

In chess.com, Iam Sivaspassky. You can find my profile over there and if you are interested we could play in chess.com.