ITTF National affliliate (TTFI) rejects breakaway State affiliate

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
https://sportstar.thehindu.com/tabl...s-news/article65801809.ece?utm_source=taboola

This is the second state in dispute it seems
Another state, Gujarat (where the current Prime Minister of India Modi, used to be the Chief Minsiter) also got into trouble for starting a breakawy Pro League
They even held a player auction like IPL, the Indian Cricket Pro league where many foreign stars also play.

So the question is > If I hold a Table Tennis tournament in my housing sub division and a player uses say frictionless long pips not on current ITTF LARC , would he or she be arrested or ping pong police will come 3 AM in the morning & take him or her away, never to be seen again, only for people to find a mass grave of frictionless long pips players & choppers 20 years from now ?

BTW , there had never been a second national associate of ITTF though ITTF rules technically allow that.

And the national affilates also blindly accept the ITTF rules & regulations 100% in the name of unity and I think this is where lot of issues arise impeding the progress of the sport

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
https://sportstar.thehindu.com/tabl...s-news/article65801809.ece?utm_source=taboola

This is the second state in dispute it seems
Another state, Gujarat (where the current Prime Minister of India Modi, used to be the Chief Minsiter) also got into trouble for starting a breakawy Pro League
They even held a player auction like IPL, the Indian Cricket Pro league where many foreign stars also play.

So the question is > If I hold a Table Tennis tournament in my housing sub division and a player uses say frictionless long pips not on current ITTF LARC , would he or she be arrested or ping pong police will come 3 AM in the morning & take him or her away, never to be seen again, only for people to find a mass grave of frictionless long pips players & choppers 20 years from now ?

BTW , there had never been a second national associate of ITTF though ITTF rules technically allow that.

And the national affilates also blindly accept the ITTF rules & regulations 100% in the name of unity and I think this is where lot of issues arise impeding the progress of the sport

the progress of the sport is not impeded in any way. Millions of people all over the planet are playing ping pong every day. Most clubs seem to adopt the ITTF rules more as a gideline rather than something that has to be strictly followed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

the progress of the sport is not impeded in any way. Millions of people all over the planet are playing ping pong every day. Most clubs seem to adopt the ITTF rules more as a gideline rather than something that has to be strictly followed.

Yes, they follow Igor's "guidlines" 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: lodro