Greetings from a SANWEI Official

This user has no status.
Hello everyone! I'm Andrea Jiang an employee of SANWEI .🙋*♂

Above all, we are very honored to join Table Tennis Daily. In the future, I will interact with every TT fan as a SANWEI official spokesperson😎.

In the past, we have often received many questions such as "What's the structure of the Froster?", "Target National as a Chinese-style rubber, what is the difference with the European- style rubber?" ......

And almost all of these questions have been published in TTD, so we get a bold and novel idea: since TTD is the most professional and well-known table tennis discussion community, why don't we join in Table Tennis Daily to get everyone's most concerned questions, collect everyone's opinions on SANWEI products and make improvements?🤔

With this thought in mind, I am here, and in the future, I will answer all the questions I see about SANWEI, and answer all about SANWEI's latest actions. Also, welcome all TT fans to ask me questions about SANWEI.🤞

Finally, welcome everyone to follow our official

🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷Twitter 💠Website 🔶Pinterest 🔺Youtube

285273460%20331944179092021%204945368423763151483%20n%20jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017

Above all, we are very honored to join Table Tennis Daily. In the future, I will interact with every TT fan as a SANWEI official spokesperson😎.

In the past, we have often received many questions such as "What's the structure of the Froster?", "Target National as a Chinese-style rubber, what is the difference with the European- style rubber?" ......

And almost all of these questions have been published in TTD, so we get a bold and novel idea: since TTD is the most professional and well-known table tennis discussion community, why don't we join in Table Tennis Daily to get everyone's most concerned questions, collect everyone's opinions on SANWEI products and make improvements?🤔

With this thought in mind, I am here, and in the future I will answer all the questions I see about SANWEI, and answer all about SANWEI's latest actions. Also, welcome all TT fans to ask me questions about SANWEI.🤞

🔵Facebook Instagram 🔷Twitter 💠Website Pinterest 🔺Youtube

I like sanwei, it is making solid products at good prices.

I made myself a half kpen half cpen bat from a less than 20 bucks m8 and I like how it plays although of course I'm not high level enough to judge it really good.

IMG%2020221111%20172346%20jpg.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

With this thought in mind, I am here, and in the future I will answer all the questions I see about SANWEI, and answer all about SANWEI's latest actions. Also, welcome all TT fans to ask me questions about SANWEI.🤞

Hi Andrea, I see many Sanwei Target versions across the internet, can you explain the difference between them?

What is the difference between Sanwei Target National vs "new" Target National?

What is the difference between Target commercial, Target provincial, Target National?

What is the difference between Target provincial and Target Provincial Blue and Target Provincial Pro 3?

What is the different between Target and Target 90?

Reactions: Charbel and latej
This user has no status.
That’s a great news. Welcome to this forum!

I have the first question to you:
Which sanwei rubber could deliver the same performance of the H3 neo used by Chinese pros?

Hello bro, sorry to reply late. I think your question carefully.
DHS NEO Hurricane 3 Provincial SANWEI Target Natioanl

Both two are used as traditional Chinese rubber,although the two are slightly different in terms of elasticity and stickiness, the feel of use is similar.

Reactions: Charbel
This user has no status.

I like sanwei, it is making solid products at good prices.

I made myself a half kpen half cpen bat from a less than 20 bucks m8 and I like how it plays although of course I'm not high level enough to judge it really good.

IMG%2020221111%20172346%20jpg.jpeg

Thank you for choosing our products, hope your playing level better and better!

I'm a Sanwei Paramid blade user
for now I'm quite satisfied with paramid.
the question is what rubber partner is the best in your opinion?

This user has no status.
Hi Andrea, I see many Sanwei Target versions across the internet, can you explain the difference between them?

What is the difference between Sanwei Target National vs "new" Target National?

What is the difference between Target commercial, Target provincial, Target National?

What is the difference between Target provincial and Target Provincial Blue and Target Provincial Pro 3?

What is the different between Target and Target 90?

Hello Mr. Zhuang

1. What is the difference between Sanwei Target National vs "new" Target National?

First, the packaging is different. In addition, Target National has a good response in the international market. After we gathered comments, it was upgraded again, and then New Target National was born. By the way, we don't produce any Old Target National now.

2. What is the difference between Target commercial, Target provincial, Target National?

While the elasticity and stickiness of their surfaces are fine-tuned for different athlete grades, the main difference is the sponge.
Target National is used cake sponge. Target commercial and Target provincial are used Chinese-style sponges.
Among them, the Target Provincial sponge has better elasticity and greater density.

3. What is the difference between Target provincial and Target Provincial Blue and Target Provincial Pro 3?

Their performance is relatively close. After receiving the opinions of Chinese professional athletes, the sponge formula of Target Provincial Blue was upgraded, the voids were denser and the hardness was better. More suitable for the Chinese style of play.

It is worth noting that we have two sets of product lines, the China line and the international line, in order to better serve consumers with different product needs. Target Provincial Pro 3 is in our Chinese product line, if you are an international customer and you buy it we don't provide any Quality assurance and follow-up services, because it is not available in your area.

4. What is the different between Target and Target 90?

The surface, surface of Target 90 is semi-astringent and semi-viscous. Target is viscous.

That's all. Hope it will help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tipiak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Hello Mr. Zhuang

1. What is the difference between Sanwei Target National vs "new" Target National?

First, the packaging is different. In addition, Target National has a good response in the international market. After we gathered comments, it was upgraded again, and then New Target National was born. By the way, we don't produce any Old Target National now.

2. What is the difference between Target commercial, Target provincial, Target National?

While the elasticity and stickiness of their surfaces are fine-tuned for different athlete grades, the main difference is the sponge.
Target National is used cake sponge. Target commercial and Target provincial are used Chinese-style sponges.
Among them, the Target Provincial sponge has better elasticity and greater density.

3. What is the difference between Target provincial and Target Provincial Blue and Target Provincial Pro 3?

Their performance is relatively close. After receiving the opinions of Chinese professional athletes, the sponge formula was upgraded, the voids were denser and the hardness was better. More suitable for the Chinese style of play.

It is worth noting that we have two sets of product lines, the China line and the international line, in order to better serve consumers with different product needs. Target Provincial Pro 3 is in our Chinese product line, if you are an international customer and you buy it we don't provide any Quality assurance and follow-up services, because it is not available in your area.

4. What is the different between Target and Target 90?

The surface, surface of Target 90 is semi-astringent and semi-viscous. Target is viscous.

That's all. Hope it will help you.

You said that New Target National was upgraded, but specifically what part was upgraded?

So Target National is closer to European style? And Target Provincial is closer to Chinese style?

But you also said that Target National is similar to Hurricane 3. Hurricane 3 is not European style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I also have a Paramid blade. I really like the design of the blade, but the weight distribution is completely off for me. The weight is so far down the handle that it feels really bad to loop with for me, i don't feel any momentum of the blade. :( It is really a shame, because otherwise i like it a lot

This user has no status.
You said that New Target National was upgraded, but specifically what part was upgraded?

So Target National is closer to European style? And Target Provincial is closer to Chinese style?

But you also said that Target National is similar to Hurricane 3. Hurricane 3 is not European style.

This is the difference between the old and new Target National👇
①The surface roughness of the rubber has changed (abrasive surface treatment process) the surface roughness of the new national standard is more uniform --roughness more even
②The glue formula in the rubber and sponge has changed, making it more elastic and resilient.
③The packaging is upgraded to silver.

In fact the New Target National is still a Chinese-style rubber, except for the cake sponge, the rest is a very traditional Chinese rubber configuration. You could know in the Europe/ America market, a lot of people are not used to Chinese-style rubber, so you can think of New Target National as an improvement of Chinese rubber for the world market, and has already received very positive feedback. Of course, there is no doubt that we have always believed that Chinese rubber is a big trend.

Of course, they are different in sponges, but in addition, other configurations are traditional Chinese rubber configurations.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I also have a Paramid blade. I really like the design of the blade, but the weight distribution is completely off for me. The weight is so far down the handle that it feels really bad to loop with for me, i don't feel any momentum of the blade. :( It is really a shame, because otherwise i like it a lot
Ohh, that's a pity! 😥
But that's why we are there, to get feedback from professional tt dans, no matter good or bad.
Your information is really sent to SANWEI group.🤗

I contend if it is possible, you could try our new blade EX-C Froster PBO, we didn't use the traditional weight deduction configuration in that blade(a new center of gravity technology🤫), satisfy your demand perfectly! Our official Facebook has a test detail.

This user has no status.
Hi Andrea, is there a list of official 3rd party distributor for sanwei products? I find it hard to purchase the new gears hyper and new target national since I only found it available in megaspin website and is sometimes out of stock. Thanks

Hello, thanks for your question.

In fact we had a plan to post our local distributor information on our website in the past, but some things made us have to put it aside. We will make it in the future.
If you are in the Philippines, pingpong outlet is our exclusive distributor, pls contact them or buy from our official website.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Ohh, that's a pity! 😥
But that's why we are there, to get feedback from professional tt dans, no matter good or bad.
Your information is really sent to SANWEI group.🤗

I contend if it is possible, you could try our new blade EX-C Froster PBO, we didn't use the traditional weight deduction configuration in that blade(a new center of gravity technology🤫), satisfy your demand perfectly! Our official Facebook has a test detail.

I am a bit hesitant on that. On the paramid pages, there was no description of a lowered center of gravity, but on froster PBO it specifically says "Weight center balanced, closer to hand"

Is Froster PBO the same blade as Sanwei 75 pro, but for western market?

This user has no status.
I am a bit hesitant on that. On the paramid pages, there was no description of a lowered center of gravity, but on froster PBO it specifically says "Weight center balanced, closer to hand"

Is Froster PBO the same blade as Sanwei 75 pro, but for western market?

Hi dear

In fact, EX-C Paramid, when designing it, adopted the common center of gravity design in the market.
Your question on Paramid should be a single example, not a design problem, but don't worry, we have asked the factory to implement the process more strictly.

And the EX-C Froster PBO, we're using a center of gravity technology that's completely different from most blades on the market today, so "Weight center balanced, closer to hand" is a selling point that's been built specifically for customers. You can understand as every center of gravity of Froster PBO is "Weight center balanced, closer to hand".

Is Froster PBO the same blade as Sanwei 75 pro, but for the western market?

This 75 blade is not in our product line. We don't have this model. Please purchase our product from our authorized distributors, just to avoid any potential fake products. The real-time product information can be founded on our official website.
We keep updating it, and all the latest info are on it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi Andrea,

Today I tried the Target Pro 3. But I find that the throw angle is very very low, and its very uncomfortable to use. Many of my shots went into the net, and many of my loops were landing short on the table.

Does Sanwei purposely design the Target rubbers to have a low throw angle?