Some blades for sale here🚀🏓

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Some blades for sale, better Europe, since shipping to US can cost more but, we can discuss the prices
Condition of all blades is perfect, some of them were used for a one or two sessions

Butterfly Harimoto alc 130€ glued with dignics 09с forehand and dignics80 backhand in max thickness, with rubbers price will be 200€ Butterfly Innerforce Layer zlc 170€ SOLD
Butterfly Lin Gaoyuan alc 135€ glued with 09c forehand and Nittaku Sieger pk50 backhand, if you wanna buy it all together 200€ Butterfly Timo Ball caf 65€ glued with 09c forehand and Tenergy 19 backhand in max thickness, with rubbers 125€ https://imgur.com/a/BKVtf7T
Butterfly Primorac Japan 50€ SOLD
DHS Hurricane Long 5 100€ SOLD it glued with dignics09c forehand and dignics05 backhand in max thickness, if you wanna buy it all together 170€ https://imgur.com/a/PzpqIvQ https://imgur.com/a/bGx7urF
Nittaku Acoustic large handle 100€ https://imgur.com/a/obTYvOR https://imgur.com/a/q27kz2v

Last edited:
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Also some rubbers available, feel free to ask 🤓
Yasaka Rakza Z 2,0 red and black: very slightly used 25€ SOLD
Yasaka Rakza X 2,0 black: slightly used 25€ Yasaka Valmo 2,0 red: slightly used 25€ Nittaku Sieger pk50 brand new in package: two in black and one in red, all of them in max thickness 35 SOLD
Butterfly Dignics09c red, black in 2,1 very slightly used 50€
Butterfly Tenergy19 black in 2,1 very slightly used 35€

Last edited:
Reactions: JBH7
Yasaka Rakza Z 2,0 red and black: very slightly used
Yasaka Rakza X 2,0 black: slightly used
Yasaka Valmo 2,0 red: slightly used
Nittaku Sieger pk50 brand new in package: two in black and one in red, all of them in max thickness
Butterfly Dignics09c red, black in 2,1 very slightly used
Butterfly Tenergy19 black in 2,1 very slightly used
Sent a pm

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Some blades for sale, better Europe, since shipping to US can cost more but, we can discuss
Condition of all blades is perfect, some of them were used for a one or two sessions

Butterfly Harimoto alc 130€ glued with dignics 09с forehand and dignics80 backhand in max thickness, with rubbers price will be 230€
Butterfly Innerforce Layer zlc 170€ SOLD
Butterfly Lin Gaoyuan alc 135€ glued with 09c forehand and Nittaku Sieger pk50 backhand, if you wanna buy it all together 215€
Butterfly Timo Ball caf 65€ glued with 09c forehand and Tenergy 19 backhand in max thickness, with rubbers 125€
Butterfly Primorac Japan 50€
DHS Hurricane Long 5 100€ it glued with dignics09c forehand and dignics05 backhand in max thickness, if you wanna buy it all together 200€
Nittaku Acoustic large handle 100€

If you are selling you are supposed to add photos so people can see what you are selling.

You may want to look at this thread which has the rules for selling on TTDaily:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...ules-when-selling-and-buying-equipment.11605/

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
If you are selling you are supposed to add photos so people can see what you are selling.

You may want to look at this thread which has the rules for selling on TTDaily:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...ules-when-selling-and-buying-equipment.11605/
Sorry, i was made a post from iPhone, and when i tried to add a photo, there was a mistake like “photo are too big to upload”. I’m not sure, maybe it’s a iphone bug, dunno. But i can try to attach it one more time, from MacBook, maybe it works this time

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have tried to do it from MacBook, but with the same result - the uploaded file is too large. I have no problem to send photo by email whoever interested in buying, and want to check the conditions of all blades, just in a minutes

I am assuming you have several photos. Is that right? Why don't you try adding some of the photos in one post and keep adding posts with photos till all are uploaded?

Part of the reason they should be public for everyone to see is so that everyone can see. This protects TTDaily members. When it is a lot of photos, some people will post the photos on a separate site for photos and link to the photos. You can also do that.

I just tried to load 5 photos. The first 4 loaded then it said "uploaded file is too large". When I removed the last one, I was able to get the other photos to load. So, you may have to just use multiple posts to upload.

I am not sure why the site limits the length of posts or the amount of content in a post, but, on this new version of the site, it does that.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yasaka Rakza Z 2,0 red and black: very slightly used
Yasaka Rakza X 2,0 black: slightly used
Yasaka Valmo 2,0 red: slightly used
Nittaku Sieger pk50 brand new in package: two in black and one in red, all of them in max thickness
Butterfly Dignics09c red, black in 2,1 very slightly used
Butterfly Tenergy19 black in 2,1 very slightly used
Also, you need to list a price for these.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
I am assuming you have several photos. Is that right? Why don't you try adding some of the photos in one post and keep adding posts with photos till all are uploaded?

Part of the reason they should be public for everyone to see is so that everyone can see. This protects TTDaily members. When it is a lot of photos, some people will post the photos on a separate site for photos and link to the photos. You can also do that.

I just tried to load 5 photos. The first 4 loaded then it said "uploaded file is too large". When I removed the last one, I was able to get the other photos to load. So, you may have to just use multiple posts to upload.

I am not sure why the site limits the length of posts or the amount of content in a post, but, on this new version of the site, it does that.
Actually, no i can’t attach even one pic. I didn’t have special apps that can change quality or resolution of photos, and lowering them. Sorry again

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Actually, no i can’t attach even one pic. I didn’t have special apps that can change quality or resolution of photos, and lowering them. Sorry again
You don’t need special apps to change image quality, on windows the default paint work just fine, open the image then change the size to a smaller one then save. On a Mac the default preview allows you to change file sizes when doing an export.

Or what @Attitude said.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
You don’t need special apps to change image quality, on windows the default paint work just fine, open the image then change the size to a smaller one then save. On a Mac the default preview allows you to change file sizes when doing an export.

Or what @Attitude said.
Im going to send photos to Carl's email, and he will pin it for me. What a kind guy he is, helping newbies when they in need. Thank you as well for your advice, but i still can't get where ''default preview'' is enabling. Also when i tried to use imgur, there is some kind of an error occur. So there is the only way for me - emailing Carl. I know a lot when it comes to sports, but not so much, when it comes to pc's and some functions of a forum that seems bugged or so

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Im going to send photos to Carl's email, and he will pin it for me. What a kind guy he is, helping newbies when they in need. Thank you as well for your advice, but i still can't get where ''default preview'' is enabling. Also when i tried to use imgur, there is some kind of an error occur. So there is the only way for me - emailing Carl. I know a lot when it comes to sports, but not so much, when it comes to pc's and some functions of a forum that seems bugged or so
Default preview is just double clicking on the image, then select "export" under the "file" menu, you'll get this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 1.13.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 1.13.15 PM.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 50
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Did you glue the Dignics 80 yourself or was it done by Butterfly? It's crooked. I don't know if they honor it, but I would've asked for a refund or something. I find it annoying when rubbers are crooked.
It’s not “crooked” it’s just not super professionally cutted, but who cares, when it doesn’t affect characteristics of the rubber. Since i enjoying of learning new things, i have decide to do it by myself. Firstly i was glued at official store, by the guy who did it 10000 times. I don’t need a refund, and my backhands lands on the other side of the table loaded with spin and power, absolutely no problems by this setup. Now i got a better equipment for cutting + some practise and the results is better

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
It’s not “crooked” it’s just not super professionally cutted, but who cares, when it doesn’t affect characteristics of the rubber. Since i enjoying of learning new things, i have decide to do it by myself. Firstly i was glued at official store, by the guy who did it 10000 times. I don’t need a refund, and my backhands lands on the other side of the table loaded with spin and power, absolutely no problems by this setup. Now i got a better equipment for cutting + some practise and the results is better
I think what @TensorBackhand meant is the first picture, the rubber is lower on the left side, and there's a visible larger crack between the rubber and handle towards the right.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
I think what @TensorBackhand meant is the first picture, the rubber is lower on the left side, and there's a visible larger crack between the rubber and handle towards the right.
Ah, i get it. That thing is a part of my learning process, it’s not so easy to glue and cut perfectly from the first time when you do it. Actually those dignics80 was on Lin Gaoyan backhand first, but it was too bouncy. I played for one training and change it for Sieger PK50 - and Lin Gaoyan alc became so much more balanced to me. But on innerforce type of a racket dign80 is just perfect. Then i glued it to Harimoto, but was not super accurate with that, my bad, and still it’s almost new rubber - few sessions only. My experience in table tennis is not so big, so i don’t glue like a pro, and i miss a shots(glues) sometimes as we all do. If the results are annoying me - i reglue with better accuracy and that’s it. Doing so i slowly became better and better with gluing

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Ah, i get it. That thing is a part of my learning process, it’s not so easy to glue and cut perfectly from the first time when you do it. Actually those dignics80 was on Lin Gaoyan backhand first, but it was too bouncy. I played for one training and change it for Sieger PK50 - and Lin Gaoyan alc became so much more balanced to me. But on innerforce type of a racket dign80 is just perfect. Then i glued it to Harimoto, but was not super accurate with that, my bad, and still it’s almost new rubber - few sessions only. My experience in table tennis is not so big, so i don’t glue like a pro, and i miss a shots(glues) sometimes as we all do. If the results are annoying me - i reglue with better accuracy and that’s it. Doing so i slowly became better and better with gluing

Yes, in the case of cutting and gluing rubbers, practice makes perfect. ;)
I've glued and cut hundreds of rubbers now, and I can say with 100% certainty, that in my local area, I'm the best at doing that lol

Reactions: SleepyMaster