Tibhar Evolution FX-D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Does anyone have info on this rubber. Might be a good comparison to butterfly 05fx from what I've read.
And also if anyone has the cutter weight on it also.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I recently bought some sheets of FX-D and play a very flexible topspin attacking game.

I can say that FX-D is one of the few rubbers that out of the box can immediately play the same way as T05FX.

That doesn't mean it feels the same, but it it give you great spin and control with the same shots. You can really hit hard and still land it, especially hard hits vs incoming topspin. You can REALLY bang it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I recently bought some sheets of FX-D and play a very flexible topspin attacking game.

I can say that FX-D is one of the few rubbers that out of the box can immediately play the same way as T05FX.

That doesn't mean it feels the same, but it it give you great spin and control with the same shots. You can really hit hard and still land it, especially hard hits vs incoming topspin. You can REALLY bang it.
Do you use the fx-d on forehand or backhand?
I wonder if he holds what you describe on the forehand as well. If so, he would indeed be a candidate to replace my Omega V Euro.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I use FX-D on BH right now... I COULD use it on FH, but honestly, I now play firmer rubbers on FH MUCH better than I did a few years ago, so BH it will be for FX-D.

FX-D is the true mold of modern dynamic soft sponged rubber... a real juicy rubber on big swings.

Reactions: amoc and Peppa Pig
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

I agree with this description. Often soft(er) rubbers lack in either spin, power or both. And as with other Tibhar Evolution rubbers, the price is competitive, especially for the quality given.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I use FX-D on BH right now... I COULD use it on FH, but honestly, I now play firmer rubbers on FH MUCH better than I did a few years ago, so BH it will be for FX-D.

FX-D is the true mold of modern dynamic soft sponged rubber... a real juicy rubber on big swings.
Can you describe how different it feels to say, FX-P? I used to use FX-P on my backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

Good day to you sir,

Does FX-D play the same spin as T05FX.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi guys,
the FX-D seems to be really interesting for me, because i like to play with medium sponge rubbers, currently both on fh and bh.
For me the FX is kinda misleading, because it suggests a softer sponged rubber.
Nevertheless, i'm currently playing C1 on both sides. But i could be interested in the FX-D on the fh side and FX-S on the bh side.
Is anyone able to compare these there rubbers? And what would be changed for me if i pick the FX-S on bh and FX-D on fh.

Thank you guys in advance. Btw i'm a controlled looper which like to attack on both wings as soon as possible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Hi guys,
the FX-D seems to be really interesting for me, because i like to play with medium sponge rubbers, currently both on fh and bh.
For me the FX is kinda misleading, because it suggests a softer sponged rubber.
Nevertheless, i'm currently playing C1 on both sides. But i could be interested in the FX-D on the fh side and FX-S on the bh side.
Is anyone able to compare these there rubbers? And what would be changed for me if i pick the FX-S on bh and FX-D on fh.

Thank you guys in advance. Btw i'm a controlled looper which like to attack on both wings as soon as possible.
Hi, so your are not too happy with the C1? Have you already dealt with the FX-S and are you able to describe the difference? I guess that probably C1 is less bouncy than FX-S, but has better durability.
I am asking because I currently have FX-S on BH and I plan to test C1 on BH at the next replacement (because I use G1 on FH and I like this rubber, but on BH I prefer something a little softer).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I've tried both the FX-P and FX-S, how different is the FX-D from the FX-S?
Also used the EL-D for a month, wonder if the FX-D has the same topsheet as the EL-D but with a softer sponge?